"Pay up," she said smugly, holding her hand out in expectation of James' faux money.

He counted out the colourful notes, pouting as he placed them in her hand. She smiled victoriously, placing it in her own pile.

"Get ready to take off that second sock," she smirked.

James groaned, "can't you just take off your top? This is unfair."

"These are your rules, remember?"

He pouted, reaching forward to caress her shin lightly. He gave El his best puppy dog eyes, pouting as his hand worked it's way up her leg.

She enjoyed this; winning, and seeing James half naked because of it. She rolled for her go, though it wouldn't have mattered how many places forward she moved because James was no longer paying attention to the board. He moved round to her side, placing a hand on the side of her face.

She held the dice in her hand, pushing it against James' chest, "your go." His lips were a centimetre away from hers, but when he leant forward she pulled away, staying close to him but making him chase her. "Uh uh, the game's not over yet," she pushed the hand holding the dice further into his bare chest.

"I don't care," he took the dice and threw them on the floor, "you win, just take off your clothes."

He moved forward to kiss her but El moved away, still keeping her lips close to his but not allowing them to meet. James let out a shaky exhale, tilting his head to the side, his eyes trained on El's mouth, thumb lightly stroking over her bottom lip.

"Fucking tease," he whispered. His hand went to the back of her head, ensuring she didn't move when his lips met hers. James pressed forward eagerly, climbing over El as he pushed her to lay back.

Large hands felt up every inch of her skin they could reach, grasping at the flesh of her thighs as if it was possible to pull her even closer. They trailed under her t-shirt, then pulled it over her head. He kissed down her exposed chest eagerly, taking her nipple into his mouth and swirling his tongue around it. El's back arched towards him slightly, pushing herself further against James' lips.

He licked a trail from the waistline of her knickers up to her belly button, then sucked the skin between his teeth, leaving a purple mark just below her navel. He looked down at his work proudly, kissing over it. His attention then went to her thighs, smirking proudly at the tattoo that had quickly become one of James' favourite things to look at—it marvelled him every time he saw it.

He pulled off her underwear without warning, positioning himself comfortably between her thighs. El gasped loudly when his lips attached to her clit, running her hands through his hair to pull his head closer.

"Ohh god," she moaned, eyes rolling back in her head.

He groaned in response—though it was somewhat muffled, enthusiastically devouring her as if she were the best meal he'd ever eaten.

Two fingers entered her, curling forward as they always did, but James still smirked when El's body jolted forward in pleasure. Her hips lifted off the floor, thrusting into his face, his fingers left her momentarily to place a reprimanding slap on her clit.

An unexpecting moan left El's lips, her body twitching slightly. "Fuck, James!" she clenched her fists in his hair as his marvellous tongue got back to work. His fingers entered her once again, moving in slowly, then twisting as they left. Her chest arched as he attacked the most sensitive part of her with tiny licks. The pleasure was intense, white hot.

He pulled away, and El glared down at him.

"James, i swear to—"

"Sit on my face," he commanded, and before El had itime to answer, his arms went under her thighs and he manoeuvred her so her centre was hovering just above James' mouth. He held her tightly, pulling her further down. "I said sit, not hover."

El lowered her legs until all her weight was resting on James' face, she waited for a word of protest, but he was clearly happy as his warm tongue began licking her again. A wave of heat flew through her and she had to steady herself on the coffee table to remain upright.

He had her legs trembling around his face in minutes from his pure skill and enthusiasm. "Fuck, i'm gonna c—"

James smacked the junction where her thigh met her arse, causing her to gasp in surprise, "no you're not. I'm not done."

He somehow made it possible to pull her even closer to him, his arms wrapped firmly around her thighs, encouraging her to grind against his face.

"James, i can't hold it," El moaned, her breathing heavy and stuttering.

James shook his head against her, the new movement causing her to moan even louder. "Yes you can," he said firmly, as if the topic was not up for discussion.

She rests a hand on James' torso, leaning back against it. One of James' hands left her thigh and began working on the painfully hard erection in his boxers, leading him towards his own finish. He lets out a muffled moan and that, along with the pure image of the man beneath caused unrivalled ecstasy to ripple through her nerve endings. She's panting hard at this point, moaning and twitching as the orgasm she fought so hard to delay tore through her body.

James kept going throughout her orgasm, until he reached his own, releasing into his fist with a loud groan. He left a final kiss directly on her clit, and she twitched before climbing off him and flopping bonelessly on the floor.

She laid on her back for a while, panting as she caught her breath. James grabbed his wand to clean his hand, then grabbed the pack of cigarettes from the coffee table. He took two, lit them both, then passed one to El, before flopping down on top of her, resting his chin on her sternum.

El's hands absentmindedly trailed through James' hair with her spare hand, exhaling her cigarette smoke in rings out in front of her. There was a knock at the door and in the quiet apartment, El could practically hear her eyes roll.

"Can we please move so no one knows where we live," El grumbled.

James chuckled, "it's probably Sirius."

"Does he know that he doesn't actually live here?" El sighed, sitting up as James removed his body from hers.

"He does live here, you're just a guest," James said jokingly.

"Har har," El deadpanned.

James threw a t-shirt at her, "put that on," he said as he pulled his trousers back on.

Whoever was outside knocked again, causing James to move faster to go open the door. He looked back to check El was clothed, and when noticing she was, opened the door.

"Potter," came a grunt from behind the door.

El stood at the familiar voice, as if all the energy had just been returned to her body.

"Come in, i guess," James opened the door further, and in hobbled Regulus Black.

***
a/n: word count 1.8k
just a short one to remind u that i exist