Oneshot (Smut)

Y/n was strolling through town because he had nothing better to do that day when he heard a familiar voice calling his name. He turned around to see a familiar curly-haired male running towards him, and it was none other than Camilo Madrigal. Y/n and Camilo have known each other for a long time. Camilo met Y/n while playing with some other kids, and they've been friends ever since.

Camilo ran over and hugged Y/n tightly. Y/n chuckled at the obvious height difference between the two.

"I missed you so much I've been so busy I've barely had time to see you," Camilo whined, looking up at the taller male. "I missed you so much I've been so busy I've barely had time to see you," Camilo whined, blushing as he felt the blush creeping upon his face.

Camilo had to be the most beautiful person y/n had ever seen. He had curly brown hair, the most beautiful brown eyes, and freckles all over his face, and Y/n thought he was absolutely stunning.

Y/n began to realize he was developing feelings for the younger male, but he didn't tell him because he didn't want to ruin their friendship by acting strangely.

"U-uh, yeah, I missed you too, Camilo," Y/n said without stuttering too much.

"I'm glad I'm free today because that means we can hang out with each other all day." The two spent the entire morning talking about whatever they could think of and playing with some of the local kids.

They spent the rest of the day laughing and generally enjoying each other's company. "Today was probably the funniest day I've had in a long time. I'm glad I got to spend it with my favorite person," Camilo chuckled, flashing one of his cheeky smiles.

His favorite individual Y/n was practically in shock, unable to comprehend the fact that he was Camilo's favorite person.y/face n's was probably as red as a tomato by this point.

"I had fun u-uh today, too," Y/n said hesitantly, looking away to hide his extremely red face from the shorter male.

"Hey it's getting pretty dark," the brunette said, looking up at the sky. "Oh yea it uh is getting pretty dark," Camilo realized. "Oh yea it uh is getting pretty dark," Y/n realized. "Hey! How about you come over to my house and stay at my place tonight," Camilo exclaimed, "it'll be like we're having a sleepover!"

"Hmm, I don't know Camilo what about your family" he hesitantly asked. "It'll be fine my family loves having people over there going to love you come on please Y/n" Camilo pleaded to give him big puppy dog eyes. how could he say no to that adorable face Y/n let out a shaky sigh and nodded his head.

Camilo's excitement caused him to tightly hug his arm, letting out small squeals of delight.

The pair began walking back, and as they walked, Camilo began talking about his family and what they were like. But y/n wasn't paying attention to the other, all he could think about was how close he and Camilo were. Their shoulders and hands would occasionally brush against each other, making him want to hold his hands, but Y/n kept his composer and both boys kept walking.

"Come on, let's go," Camilo said quickly, grabbing Y/n's hands and running inside the house.

"Hm, who's this friend of yours?" a voice asked, causing both boys to turn around to see an older woman standing there with her hands behind her back. "Ah! Abuela, this is my friend Y/n it was getting dark, so I was wondering if he could stay the night," Camilo quickly said, overcome with excitement.

"Ah, my grandson seems very excited to have you over as well, a friend of his is a friend of mine," the woman explained. "Camilo, we don't have a guest room prepared at the moment, so is it okay if our guest shares a room with you?" she asked, and Camilo nodded. The older lady smiled as she walked into the kitchen.