NORTH POLE~SOUTH POLE✌

Note~Self thoughts are in Italic.

Nahii Papa I'm not gonna get married this early, Debattama told angrily.
But Why you and Ritwik are engaged then what's the issue, her father asked confusingly.

Cause my career as a journalist has just begun Papa and this marriage will ruin everything...it's not some other job if I'll quit now I'll have to start from beginning and I won't...she tried explaining them.

Mene to pehle hi kaha tha itna mat padhao likhao ise dekho ab noukri ki khatir shaadi nahi karna chahti...ladki haath se nikal gayi haii, interuppted Mrs. Saha,Debattama's Mum.

Haa Ujjal ab to jaldi haath peele kara iske isse pehle kuch oonch neech ho jaye , entered Debattama's grandmother.

Ye sahi haii duniya ki saari musibat ka solution shaadi hi to hoti haii Dadi Ma...Kal ko mera headache hoga tab bhi shadi kara dena aur for your kind information Apna point rakhna Badtameezi ya bigadna nahi hota, replied Debattama fiercely and left the discussion leaving the hall cause she knew there's no point of explaining her family.

She was sitting frustratedly in her room when one text popped in stating that Jaiswal is leaving for New York tomorrow and will come back after months from one of her journalist friend.

Hey Bajrang Bali ye kya hua ab... Meri life haii ya ITV Show twists aana band hi nahi hote ab agar Jaiswal ko ni roka to uske against kuch proof ni milenge hume.... Kya karu??

Itni raat ho gayi haii ye Jaiswal bhi Nalayak kahi ka ye nahi ki dopahar mein chala jata....Uffff!!!

Lekin kuch to karna hi hoga... Chal Debattama Aaj Jung haii terii gharwalo se chhupkar baahar bhaag ja bach gyii to Jaiswal jayega aur nahi bachi to tu....

She thought for a while and then came out from her room's window as her house was on ground floor.

She was leaving for Jaiswal's bungalow but realized something and turned her scooty towards other side.

On the other side Karanvir was quite tired after working for whole day and was just taking rest in his room until heard a knock in his room's window.

He analysed for a while from where it's coming from and then went to open the window.

Tum.... He shouted as if saw some ghost infront of him.

Haa mein hu Karan Sir...shor to aise macha rahe hein jese peepal ki chudail ko dekh liya ho, Debattama replied annoyingly.

Raat ke 9 baje chudail hi ghoomti hein sadko pr normal ladkiya nahi, he replied instantly.

Ho gya aapka... Ab mein andar aau, she asked making an irritated face.

Karanvir gestured her to come inside by helping her holding her hand.

Tumhara koii obsession hai kya windows se??

Jaiswal ke ghar bhi window pr thi aur yaha bhii... Normal darwaze se aa jaogi to kya bigad jayega tumhara,he asked sarcastically.

Dekhiye Sir aane ko to mein aa jaati lekin kya haii na aapke ghrwalo se mein mili nahii So what if unhe lagta mein aapki girlfriend hu, she explained leaving Karanvir in shock.

Hai kya ye ladki kuch bhi bol deti haii bina kuch soche samjhe
Ab pta ni kya toofan machane aayi haii itni raat ko!!

Listen Ms. Saha I'm single and no-one's interested in this weird soul and my family knows that,he replied her biting his lips regretting his statement.

Debattama smiled after his reply and asked controlling her laughter why he think so??

First you tell me Ms. Saha what are you doing here, he asked crossing his arms.

You see this text and you'll understand everything saying that she showed him the text related to Jaiswal.

So??? Karanvir asked with a blank expression as if he found nothing important in it.

So... Sir Jaiswal is leaving tomorrow we've to do something otherwise he'll be safe and I'm sure he's leaving for a long time...we won't be able to find any proofs then, she told anxiously.
I understand Ms. Saha but we can't do anything in this!!

We're media we can aware people about other's wrongdoings but other than that it's in Police's hand, he replied clarifying himself.

Sir Police is doing nothing...and about proof vo hume thali mein sajake ni denge aao le lo proof le lo...we've to find them, she replied impulsively.

Ms. Saha now you're just being impulsive...this is risky and I won't allow you to do anything!!

This case is police's responsibility and they'll handle it stop behaving weird okayy, he told her angrily.

Weird???

You think this is weird!!
No Sir weird is what you're doing...playing safe just for yourself. We're Journalists Sir Risk is synonym of this profession and I'm ready for this so this isn't weird.

Weird is what I'm doing since weeks for this case...fighting with my parents, ignoring my fiance's calls and his request of long drive from past two days just because I want to concentrate in this case, she told sitting on bed breathing heavily after such long explanation.

Who's your fiance Ms. Saha first I wanna meet him... He should've not agreed with you and should've taken you to that long drive only atleast ye faltu ke atrangi khayal to nahi aate aapke dimag mein, he asked curiously.

But Debattama's Are you serious look was enough to make him realize that he was lame.

Fine Sir you don't have to worry...I'll manage it's just yesterday when I alone went to Jaiswal's house you scolded me for not informing you so I came here now you enjoy your peaceful sleep and I'll go find proofs, she told ending the conversation.

She was about to leave when Karanvir  pushed her backwards making her bumping into Karanvir.

Are you out of your mind Ms. Saha itni raat ko akeli chali hein us Jaiswal se bhidne....you really think I'm playing safe...Ji Nahii!!

The day I decided to enter in this field I prepared myself for such obstacles but right now I'm worried for you cause you in your impulsiveness are going to do something you shouldn't,he told her grabbing her shoulder tightly and trapping her in a grip she wasn't able to come out from.

Who asked you to Sir... Did I??
I'm not worried for myself then why are you, she shoved him right on chest by this reply.

Haa mein to kuch hu hi nahi... Sahi haii Ms. Saha aapko nahi hogi apni fikr lekin mujhe haii!!

You're being stupid lekin mein aapki stupidity mein aapka saath nahi de sakta lekin ye Jhansi Ki Rani ko roku kese??

Fine Ms. Saha you want me to do something in this case I will!!
That Jaiswal is leaving tomorrow afternoon right so we'll do something in morning but till then you'll go back to your house....Understand??

He ordered her with assurance she couldn't deny to accept.

He then freed her from the grip and then asked her to leave as it was getting late.

Debattama was about to leave but turned back....Sir!!

Yes Ms. Saha, he replied curiously.

You aren't that weird...anyone can fall for you, telling this she left leaving Karanvir blushing on her statement.

Badi alag si hai mujhse lekin fir bhi apni si lagti haii.... Kya Karan tu shayriyan kbse karne laga chal ja so jake subah Jung pr jana haii Jhansi Ki Rani ke saath!!