𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏

╔═══════☆♡☆═══════╗

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐀

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

I finally got back to the mikaelson house, Elijah explained Rebekah would be here anytime and Klaus was already there, it was decided that me, klaus and Elijah were going to pay a little visit, and so we did.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

There were at least over 100 vampires in the building, it was fight night or whatever, two vampires in the centre we fighting each other, a boy and a girl.

"Why are they hugging each other?" I mutter to myself as I watch them both head to the floor. 

To my surprise I heard a neck finally snap, Klaus smiled to himself before speeding off, he's going to snap the winning girl's neck.

And he did. All went silent as I parted ways with Elijah to the other side of the room as Klaus was talking to Marcel.

"Good evening, I'd like a word" Klaus said, looking up to Marcel with a smug smirk.

"What do you think you're doing here?" Marcel asked, glaring at Klaus.

"It appears that we've interrupted a collection of filthy armatures, we've come for the girl" he says as we both walk next to Klaus, "give her to us or we'll kill everyone here".

"Coming into my home and making demands" Marcel says in spite.

"Could be worse" I said, shrugging while looking around at all the vampires, some staring at me in pure shock and others in fear. weirdos.

"The girl, I will not ask again" Elijah shouts, glaring at marcel.

"I assume you're talking about Hayley, yay high, dark hair, bitchy attitude. Who is she anyway?" Marcel asked.

"She's an old friend, you know how sentimental I am about old friends" Klaus says, something tells me there's something ironic about what he said.