Sex, Teenage Lies and Painful Crushes

Start from the beginning

“I guess.” Sighing, I made my way off the bed and walking towards the open wardrobe and reached for the hung up clothes that sat in a plastic bag on one of the doors.

“I’m gonna get dressed in the bathroom, my outfit involves bra removal.” I nodded and waited until the door closed before throwing my outfit on the bed and staring at it with a frown as I placed my hands on my hips, narrowing my eyes at it.

I didn’t see the point in all this, a fancy dress and some makeup isn’t going to change anything. But I guess I might as well go with it, what’s the worst that can happen?

~~

You know when you try on a dress? And suddenly you have this nervous feeling that you might have just picked the worst dress in the world?

Yeah, I was having that right now!

Maybe looking in the mirror wasn’t helping.

Yet, very oddly, I like this style.

I wore at least four different skirts on top of each other to make them puff out and stop higher up my thighs exposing my fish nets. The skirts were slightly ripped on the sides so you could see each one until the last, I decided black, red, blue and purple were more . . . appropriate for the look.

The top piece hugged my chest WAY to tightly! Never ever, am I going to wear a corset unless I’m dying!

I CAN BEARLY BREATH IN THIS!

The hot pink corset made my D cup boobs lift and pop out a lot more then usually! And stopped just reaching my skirts. I wore elbow black gloves and pulled on a leather flying man’s jackets that had the arms ripped off and added a red choker necklace before slipping into a pair of pink George martens boots and allowed my hair long brown hair down framing my heavily makeup face as I placed the black Michael Jackson look-alike hat on top, slanted more to the left of my head.

Yes, this was my pathetic attempt at dressing like Madonna in the 80s but more over the top.

This is SO out of my league!

I never show this much skin NEVER!

“Hey Nancy, what do you think? Dracula gonna re-die or what?” Jenna burst into the room and my head snapped towards the door as my mouth fell all the way open.

Now that is something I would NOT get caught dead wearing!

“Uh . . . wow-” all the words left my mind as I focused my eyes on her skin tight black leather dress, strapless and open way too wide down her chest stopping just under her belly button and exposing her bare tanned legs, the dress barley stopped after the curve of her bum!

She wore a leather blood red cape over her shoulder, attached together with a fangs clip on her neck. Her short blond hair was tied up in a bun with stake like pins holding it up and her lips were painted red with a drip of fake blood painted at the corner of her mouth. Her fake fangs were coated at the tips with it too and her eyes were shadowed with black.

“Wow yourself! Madonna is totally you girl!” She howled smiling as she rushed over to me and tipped her fingers under my chin lifting my face up to the light examining my blue lipstick.

My eyes were shadowed with different greens and silver glitter around the outside and my cheeks were powdered with pink while hers were white.

“Truly a Madonna In disguise.” She muttered proud as she stepped back and folded her arms across her chest.

“Yeah well I don’t really feel like one.”

“Come on Nance! Just forget everything for one night, it took me ages to convince you to go and now you’re not gonna enjoy it?” before I could say anything else, Jenna reached over grabbed my wrist and dragged me out the door and down the stairs. “We’ll take my car!”