Sex, Teenage Lies and Painful Crushes

• Dedicated to Orianne Tuho

Well Unhealthy Romance is coming to an end so I though I'd upload another idea and I'm gonna stick to my guns and to a romace story, I know it doesnt sound original but its not about the plot and I may assure u the plot is twisted it always is with me! But I think its the way u write it that makes it original!

Anyway, a friend asked me to write this because they wanted something closer to I Slept With My Enemy. . .  and they said this was it so hope u give it a go and comment vote and fan!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sex, Teenage Lies and Painful Crushes.

-1-

“But I love him Jenna!” I cried louder gripping the sides of my pillow as I continued to soak it up, “I’ve loved him since we started high school! It’s not fair! How could she?”

“Babe in all fairness, she didn’t know.”

“Didn’t know?! How could she not know?! Everyone knew! Even the teachers knew but my sister couldn’t tell!” I yelled sitting up straight on the bed to face Jenna with my eyes narrowed at her.

“Hun, we all get that you’re not that good at keeping your cruses secret but-”

“He’s all I wanted Jenna, he’s all I think about, all I dream about…it’s not fair that she gets him with a snap of her fingers but I’ve waited all this time and he still doesn’t notice me.” I scrubbed the back of my hand against my pale cheeks trying to wipe at the falling tears.

“I know.” She whispered shifting on my bed so that she could wrap her arm around my shoulder and pull my head down on her shoulder. “But you gotta put a smile on your face and act like nothing’s wrong.”

Sniffing, I nodded and allowed her to run her long slender fingers through my messy shoulder length brown hair.

“One day he’s gonna wake up and realise what he’s been missing out on all this time and he’s gonna come running to you.” The amount of times I’ve heard that line never gets old, but even though I felt like someone had ripped the heart out of my chest it sorta helped but deep down I knew the truth.

No guys ever broken up with my sister, they’ve never left her, she always left them. They just fall to her feet begging for her to give them a chance and she can have any guy she wants.

Including Aiden Hues. The guy I’ve loved since I was twelve and I’m sixteen now!

Plus, meeting the parent’s just shows how serious you’re getting and that meeting happened last night. Safe to say, my night was spent with sobs locked up in my room.

Of all the guys she could have had, she went and picked the one I wanted! But then maybe they suited each other, they were both heartbreakers and this way he actually knows I exist!

How can two people be so damn oblivious to someone?

It’s just impossible!

 “Look, if there’s anything that’s gonna cheer you up is going to the party.”

“I don’t think so. Kylee’s gonna be there and I don’t I wanna watch them rubbing up against each other. Watching them kissing at school is enough.” I muttered pulling away from her and leaning back against the window staring at my desk opposite the bed and the various photos covering the two mirrors on either side of the main circular mirror.

Jenna’s party’s always turn out to be wild, that’s why she goes.

“So what? Nance, you gotta show her she’s not the only peng Simmons in this family.” Jenna was scrawling at me and a weak smile tugged at my pink lips.