"You gonna nap baby?" He asked and kissed my head. He wrapped his arms around me and leaned his head onto mine.

"Yeah....I'm tired....., but Ranboo. Do you think we're moving too fast from what happened earlier....I mean Dave and everything......." he said frowning.

"Maybe?.....,but I think it's good you trust me." He said smiling.

"Mk, go to sleep." I told him smiling.

"What happened to more than cuddle?" He asked lifting my head up to look at him.

I rolled my eyes, "You said that. I said cuddle."

He laughed softly, "K, sleep tight beautiful."

I blushed, "You too gorgeous."

He laced our hands together and then I fell asleep on him.

Time Skip ~ 7:11am

I heard noise coming from the hall way. Mostly arguing, and then I heard a knock on the door. I felt Ranboo shift and he woke up. I smiled at him then got up off him. 

"Tommy?" It was Techno, and the other voice was probably Wilbur. They had come to stay the week, I can't believe I frogot!

I smiled to myself. Then as I unlocked the bedroom door Ranboo said, "Tommy wait!"

I furrowed my eyes together in confusion. He had quickly got out of bed and was trynna pull me back in the blankets. I was confused as to why, but then I saw what Ranboo was wearing...or not wearing.....

Holy Shit. We have no pants on.....

However they had just walked in and saw us. Ranboo's arms now around my waist and no pants on either of us.

Silence.

And then a loud yell from Wilbur, "Did you fuck my brother!?"

Ranboo turned red and I held his hand. Then I told Wilbur as calm as possible, "We didn't do anything, don't yell at him."

"Where's your pants?" Techno asked.

"On the dresser." I pointed and there they were.

"They should be on your bottoms Tommy, not off." Techno said growing more and more upset.

Then Wilbur seemed upset, "Come here..." He grabbed my arm and I pulled back, "I can't believe you had your first night at 16!"

"What do you mean? You two were encouraging us to do it safely last time." I told them.

Techno replied, "Tommy, I knew you wouldn't do it if we knew what was going on. I thought you were smarter than this, and.....you especially Ranboo. I figured if anything you'd shut the idea down completely....and yet.....I'm finding this hard to believe......."

"I- I'm sorry Techno....b- but we didn't- we'd never do that...I- I promise....." Ranboo stuttered while tears formed in his eyes.

This broke my heart.

Wilbur pulled me away and I laced my fingers with Ranboo. I resisted against Wilbur and gave Ranboo pleading eyes to help me. Then he pulled my hand and I flew back into him.

"Look, you need to leave." Techno said looking at Ranboo.

"I can't believe you convinced Tommy to sleep with you, oh my gosh. I'm gonna fuckin kill you!" Wilbur said grabbing me again.

This made me angry, Ranboo would never do anything remotly like that. Hed never try and convince me to do something I didn't want to do and he'd never manipulate me.