"Hey there Sweet Cheeks, I thought you wouldn't show." He winked.

"Well, I did.....so where are we going?" I asked blandly.

"Let's go to this pastry place, c'mon." He said latching onto my arm.

I was extremely uncomfortable, but I let him.......

I'm such an idiot, what am I doing?

Tommy POV

I followed Ranboo to the plaza because I wanted to know who he was gonna meet there. Then I saw Dave and my heart sunk. Guess it was true......I really stand no chance with a guy like Ranboo....or.....I never did.

I watched from far, and the only thing I heard was Dave yell 'Sweet Cheeks', which pissed me off.

Surely, there was better reasoning to why Ranboo had met with Dave. Then I saw Dave latch onto Ranboo's arm.......my heart sunk even deeper. So this was a meet up, and perhaps.....a d-...date.

I followed them and then saw them turn into a pastry place. I didn't go inside though, instead I sat down on a bench across from the shop where I could see them through the window.

Ranboo POV

It was now 11:19am and I was sitting at a window booth across from Dave. He was talking, but I wasn't listening.

All I could think of was my blonde boy. I hadn't seen him following, and I didn't know where he was. However, part of me knew he was still watching. I still wanted to make him jealous.....but more, I wanted him to forgive me and to never have to see Dave ever again.

"Are you even listening?" He asked crossing his arms.

"Huh? Oh- uhm yeah." I said confused.

He got up and moved over to my side. He leaned on me and said, "This way you'll have to listen to me. Now I have all your attention."

I scooted away and looked out the window. I wish that if Tommy was watching right now, he'd stop it all.

Then a waiter came to the table with the few pastries Dave had ordered. She set them down and smiled, "You two are a cute couple."

"Thanks!" Dave said cheery.

"We're not a couple." I said rolling my eyes and pushing Dave off of me.

She nodded confused and then left.

"We are a couple and now that you've broken up with Tommy, we can go rub it in his face!" He said grinning and then taking a bite of his bread.

I shook my head, "No. That's not happening. So leave me alone, and leave Tommy alone."

"It's too late. Your already on this date with me, and Tommy has been watching the whole time." He said smirking.

I looked around quickly, "Where?"

He got up and pulled me with him, then as we were about to walk outside we bumped into Tommy who was on his way in.

Tommy pushed me and I stumbled back. Then he yelled, "You fuckin asshole! I knew you were cheating, and I knew it was true! I never stood a fucking chance! I hate you!"

"Yeah, he was. So leave me and my boyfriend alone." Dave said latching on to me again. 

I pulled away, "I'm not dating you Dave, I'm dating Tommy."

"Not anymore." Tommy said as a few tears fell down his face, "enjoy yourself Ranboo."

He walked out the door and I ran after him. I spun him around to face me, "Tommy, you don't understand. Just let me expl-"