𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲!~

Start from the beginning

"This board is organised yet messy." I then chuckled, "I mean that's Elena Perez for you." I then took the paper off the board and read it.

'Signed July 12th - By: Elena Perez

The Perez family shall move into the Madrigal household on July 25th. Make sure to pack food and water for the road as well as the stay there.

Bring gifts to thank the Madrigal's for sheltering us, we don't want to seem rude.

Bring extra gift for 'Antonio Madrigal', for it is his gift ceremony two days after we arrive.

Nicolás must clean all the food out of his room because rats may start to make refuge of our house.

Get Marco and Martin good clothes since all of their clothes are either ripped or "Martinized".

Make sure all doors are locked and Casa is put at rest.

Plan a song to sing to introduce each family member to look so cool in front of them 😎

Do not overlook anyone of these, except for the one Marco had written.'

"Wow, that really took a lot of brain cells to read that..." I put it back on where it was and looked at the words written in black marker.

"That's Martin's handwriting. What's with him and singing?" I walked out of the kitchen, but stopped in my tracks to let out more words, "July 25th, huh...? Well, I guess I gotta get packing..."

- - -

"I CAN'T FIND THE GIFT BASKET! ALEJANDRO, CLEAN YOUR ROOM! MARTIN, STOP DRAWING ON THE NEW CLOTHES! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, MARCO, STOP STUFFING THE FOOD IN YOUR MOUTH, THAT'S FOR THE MADRIGAL'S!" I covered my ears as Elena's shouts erupted through the Perez household.

'Poor girl...' I continued to put all of my two things into my bag as I prepared to jump off the roof. I put on the hood of my cloak and prepared to follow my siblings when they're done.

"Bye La Casa!" I whispered, while Casa formed a slide for me to slide down the roof.

"Shoot I forgot to look in the room!" I turned back to Casa and spotted the siblings walk out of the household, "Fine, fine, later..."

I looked back at the village to see Nicolás making the river part to go through.

"Their family is so cool, watching them is so fun."

Knowing the siblings had exited, and the location of the so-called 'Madrigal Casita', I was going to use my gift to get there.

"Okay, let's do this!" I clutched my bag and closed my eyes tightly. I used a few seconds of my time to mentally prepare before imagining the place I needed to go.

'Madrigal Household, Colombia...'

I felt the ground beneath me shift and change as I opened my eyes to see myself in front of a very large mountain.

"This isn't the place, where am I?" I touched the mountain with my palm before cracks starting to form where I placed my hand. I backed away slowly while I watched the mountain break into two.

"What the..."

The mountain shifted and left a large gap between its two halves, leaving a pathway to the faraway village in the distance.

"Woahhhh! Cool!" I then sprinted down the makeshift path the mountain made until I reached the foot of the beautiful peaceful village.

"It's good to get away from our village for once! But why would Elena and the others want to come here?"

"WHO ARE YOU?!" The trio of voices I heard made me squeal in surprise before realising the voices were from three little children.

There was on black haired little girl, one light brown haired girl, and one dark haired boy with a cup of coffee in his hands.

"Oh, Hi! I'm new to the village!" The three looked at each other before looking at me in suspicion.

"We don't get visitors..." I sweat-dropped and backed away since the children stepped forward each second that went by.

"Well, I-"

"Hey kids! Back up, back up!" I looked up to see my saviour to let my eyes set on a short curly haired female teenager. She had large circular green glasses and had a cerulean pollera along with a white shirt with black trimming on it. The entire right-side of her outfit was decorated with cute patterns like butterflies and flowers. Her clothing put my dirty old rags to shame, "You are from the Perez family, correct?"

"I- Uh-" I thought to myself.

'If I say yes, the others will come and deny it and I'd get kicked out... But if I say no... Then I don't know if I'd be able to stay or leave. The Perez family are gonna think I'm some weirdo who stalks them if I say yes though- ARGH! Yes, no, yes, no, yes, no...'

"YES I AM NOT PEREZ FOR YES I AM NOT NO I'M NOT UH HUH GOODBYE!" I smiled awkwardly and turned around quickly to walk back through the mountain, but when I turned around there was no gap through the mountain. It was a simple mountain just still as night, "Wait, what?"

Mirabel POV:

"Oh well-" I was about to speak before she ran towards the mountain waving behind her to me and the kids.

"Bye, I need to go check something! I like your clothes!" I unknowingly widened my eyes and blushed at the sudden compliment. The kids looked at me and smiled.

"We like your clothes too, Mirabel!" I was now a blushing mess.

"Oh, thanks!"

"Who was that girl? She said she wasn't from the Perez family, was she?" One of the kids, Gabriela, spoke.

"You understood that?" All the kids nodded making me confused, "Then.... Who else could she be?"

"I don't know, but she was like, acting like a, like a-" Gabriela tried to speak.

"Weirdo." Pablo finished off. All the kids nodded in agreement.

"Well, if she's not a Perez, how did she get in? But if she is a Perez, why wouldn't she say so?" I was talking to myself but all the kids were listening so they just watched me in silence.

"You're going a little too into depth with this, Mirabel."

"I know, but just like the other Madrigal's, I must protect this village!" I puffed up my chest while looking off into distance. Unbeknownst to me, all the kids stared at me in judgement.

"I think you should sit this one out..." Leticia patted my back as I hunched my back once again.

"Well... WHO WANTS TO PLAY TAG?!" Alejandro shouted, grabbing all of the kids attention. All the kids ran off leaving me to stay behind. I pulled out an Arepa and started eating it while thinking to myself.

"Well, I guess I'll just find out for myself...

... After I finish this Arepa, this is a really good Arepa-"

- 𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐄 -