"We're not going to let it happen," Daisy said, placing a hand on Asia's shoulder and meeting her gaze, before pulling her into a quick hug. "I'm not letting you get sent across space alone. So you better not let me do it either," she smiled despite herself as she held her friend tightly.

"I'm never letting them send you away," Asia agreed with a nod. "I'm not sure how we're getting out of this, but we will. Leo is coming for us, I know it. I don't know how, but he is. We just need to hold out for him. I know he's coming." And she did, she knew it to be true as she spoke it. Leo would never leave her out here alone, nor would he leave the team. "We have to get Jemma out of here, too. I don't know what he's done to her but...something isn't right."

"I know," Daisy said, pulling out of the hug and shaking her head. "I don't know how yet, but I know if anyone can make a badass plan, it's the two of us." The girls locked eyes, both nodding. If anything could do it, it was the two of them. Together, they were unstoppable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another soldier came to fetch them, and he lead them into the larger chamber hall they had originally been in. Inside, stood Kasius and Jemma, as well as his right-hand woman, the one with the silver balls. He stared at them evenly, watching the two Inhumans walk in. Jemma stood beside him, head down, until she could see their feet, only then did she look up.

"Daisy, Asia. Welcome back. We have something to discuss....the truth. It's not a relative concept, is it? A subjective conceit? Mmm, no. So imagine my disappointment when I've come to discover that both you two and Jemma have lied to me." His words hung in the silent room around them. "Sinara," he nodded towards the ball woman, "said that Jemma had a friend who assisted in saving a life downstairs. One who seemed to know her, understand what to do, even."

"I'd ask Jemma about it myself but it seems you've done something to inhibit her hearing," Asia replied coolly. "All the same, we told you what we knew."

"I can't allow the hiding of truths," Kasius replied just as evenly. "It's unnecessary to lie to me, especially when it's so easy to get to the truth." Footsteps could be heard loudly, rushed, moving into the room with them and Asia glanced over her shoulder to see the psychic Inhuman being forced in by Sinara, hand on the back of his throat and wrapped tightly. "Of course," Kasius continued. "There is no way I can know for absolute certain that you're telling the truth. But he can." He pulled a remote covered in blue lights and pressed a button, all watching as the device embedded in the Inhuman's head lit up a matching blue, then the blue faded away, releasing his powers back unto him.

So now they were going to have to gamble that he would help them, that he wouldn't throw all of them under the bus when he read their minds. Asia didn't particularly care of the odds of the equation, given their last interaction with him was rather tense, but here they were.

"We've already told you, it's only the three of us here," Daisy said calmly, evenly, even though Asia could read the concern in her eyes. She was probably wagering the same odds that she was right now.

"Jemma," Kasius said, slowly turning to face her. "Who was the woman who helped you the other day?"

And suddenly, it was as if Jemma heard him. This was the first sign of microreactions Asia had seen since they had found Jemma once more. Whatever he was doing, it seemed only Kasius could control it. "I have no idea," Jemma said, her tone coming across earnest and confused. "There were so many people in the Exchange that day. I have no idea who they all were."

Kasius turned sharply to face the other Inhuman, staring at him silently - there was no point in speaking when he could already hear Kasius' thoughts. "They're both telling the truth," he said in response to the non-verbal question. He looked to Daisy and Asia, then back to Kasius, "Those two and the other one."

Asia's eyes flicked to meet Jemma's, their gazes locking on one another for just a moment. He had lied for them - and they had no idea why. There wasn't time to dwell on it, as Jemma's gaze dropped to the floor and Kaisus slowly began to walk around to enter the view of the two Inhuman women. "Did you come through together, or separately?" He asked, eyes landing on Daisy now.

"I don't get why that would even matter," Daisy replied, not meeting his gaze. The less concrete answers they gave him, the better.

"Because of the prophecy. And because I asked you, so you would do well to answer without pushing back. I don't think you want to find out what happens if you don't comply," Kasius replied evenly.

"We came through together," Daisy answered, and Asia let her proceed with the lie. They needed to just stick with their story, whatever it was. "There was no one else. It was just us."

"Very well," Kasius said with a nod, moving to stand in front of Jemma so she couldn't see the other women. "Tell us that story of wonder, of time travel. Every little detail, I want to hear it all."

So Daisy told him, letting Asia share small side notes whenever she asked. She told the story of losing Mace, of Leo killing him. There were a lot of strong points left out, but there would be no way for him to know their whole history. "Fitz was Asia's..." she paused, turning to look at Asia. For once, the brunette didn't turn to meet her gaze. She stared straight ahead, silent, not wanting to let the thoughts of Leo invade her brain right now. "They were in love." Daisy finished quietly. She then continued on, telling a tale of how Leo was going to leave Shield, of how Jemma and Daisy took Asia out to eat to talk to her about what was happening, about how these men jumped them and took them away. It was a good story, but it was just that. Fiction, in the end.

He seemed to look as if he believed it. But looks can be so incredibly deceiving. He turned around slowly, taking pointed steps towards Jemma. When he spoke, their worlds slowed to a stop.

"Now, Jemma, be a dear and tell me the same story."