"it's personal".

This wasn't unusual for the young girl, every now and then the scientists had a personal issue and sent her out to hurt them and if she succeeds she'll get rewarded somehow, "who's it for" she sighed, rubbing her thumb and middle finger together, something she usually did when she was nervous.

"This one's actually for the big guy upstairs" Dianne whispered to the girl as she started wheeling her daughter out of the testing room "Kingpin?" Felicia questioned as she saw that the scientist had started wheeling her in a secret direction "you can't fail this one or refuse ── you don't know what he'll do to you" Dianne whispered to her daughter as she looked around hoping nobody could see the two interacting, "why would you care if something bad happens to me" Felicia asked, genuinely curious on how much the mother cared.

"I know you hate me but one day you will thank me for all of this, it's going to save you"

Felicia looked the other way as the tears she refused to let out finally covered her eyes "if it's going to save me why do you experiment on me?" she then responded, fire could be seen in her eyes as she looked back up to her mother who was looking the other way, "you're special Felicia" she told the girl who rolled her eyes.

"no shit I'm a metahuman"

"that's not what I mean Felicia" Dianne muttered a slight laugh hinted in her daughters response before taking a deep breath, stopping onto her tracks like she was debating on what to say. "Your dad and his friend Richard made a serum way back and before your father left he gave it to me and told me it would make his little daughter so special" she smiled before leading to kingpins door.

"now act like I didn't just have an emotional moment with you".

Felicia stared at her still mother in shock as she had just shared slight information the girl had been asking for her whole life, it made her wonder how ruthless this mission for her mothers leader would be.

it was like she could feel her heart beat quicker ── almost like gaining a life.

Kingpin didn't scare the silver haired girl ── he looked like a bowling ball with a marshmallow as a head in her opinion, but it didn't mean her guard wasn't up when the two doors opened up and revealed the man.

in his ginormous glory.

"Leave" he straight away told the women who looked in the girl hesitantly "oh c'mon mother we don't want to leave sir eats a lot waiting do we ── he might eat us" Felicia smirked as the man looked at her like a sin.

"sir I am so sorry-" "leave, I think miss black cat here might lose a life if you don't" the man said whilst not taking his eyes of the young girl who innocently smiled back as Dianne slowly made her way out, the doors closing shut.

"I could kill you right now but I know that's what you want" he told the girl who rolled her eyes "who said I hate my life that much" she innocently shrugged.

"you did about ten minutes ago in the test room" he cut her off with an unimpressed look.

Felicia looked up to the male with annoyance "just get me out of this chair and I'll hurt whoever you want" she shrugged as the male pushed a button on his desk releasing the restraints dropping the girl on the ground as she groaned from the slight impact.

"I thought cats always landed on their feet"

"that's just a rumour"

Kingpin opened up another door revealing her suit that was fully black and leather like with a short zip in the middle ── it was uncomfortable but it was better then fighting in her white loose clothing she was in now, and her cat like mask with light green shades that helped her see in the dark.

"how does black cat ever been to New-york?" King pin asked as the girl retracted her claws and subtle fangs.

"she feels amazing"

bestie gonna get out soon don't worry and she gonna meet her peter bae aaaah

also her mother isn't the best person in the world but they do secretly care for each other lol

I'm literally writing like a twelve year old ew

idk how to do author notes but like and comment so I don't kill off any of your beloved killers (;