"Happy Birthday Love"*

Quick Self Check Up:

Have you eaten today? Did you drink water? Did you take care of yourself today? If not, that's alright, I'll be proud of you either way! Was it a good day in general today? If not I'm sorry, if so that's great! I love you all so much and I hope your days get better! Also, the A/N is usually at the beginning of the chapter, but I'm going to put it at the end of the chapter for this one.

-Alex <3

———————————————————

Tomorrow is March 10, Remus' birthday, and I've still got no clue what to get him. Luckily his birthday is on a Saturday so we have classes off tomorrow. I considered getting him a book, but he's practically already got every book in the world, and he's got more sweaters than I can count, I'll obviously get him chocolate, but I don't know what else.

"Oh, relax Y/n, you'll find Remus a present, you know him better than anyone" Lily tries to reassure me.

We were in the library after classes had ended and I had asked Lily to help me with birthday gift ideas for Remus. Unfortunately, she had none.

"I know that, but I just can't think of anything, I mean I gave him wolfsbane last week for this month so he's set on that. He probably owns every book in the world at this point, and I will for sure get him chocolate, but I'm not sure what other things would be good to give him for his birthday" I say.

"Your virginity" Marlene says, not looking up from the assignment she was working on.

Me and Lily both have her a look and she said, "what?"

"Why her virginity of all things Marlene?" Lily asks.

"Because sex is the best" Marlene shrugs. "And she's like the only virgin left in our year. Well, her and Remus."

"First of all, that's incorrect, Peter's a virgin" I point out.

"And Peter is Peter" Marlene retorts.

"Can't argue with that" Lily says. "He's not quite the outgoing lady's man."

"Maybe he's into blokes" Marlene suggests.

"Okay let's forget about thinking Peter's gay for a second and help me with present ideas for Remus" I say.

"Your virginity" Marlene repeats.

"Other than that!" Lily says.

"Protective coming from you of all people Lily" I say. "Especially with how many times I've walked in on you and Ja-"

"Okay okay! I get it! We've traumatized you! But I guess Marlene's got a point" Lily says.

"Wait what?" I ask. "You agree with her on giving Remus my virginity for his birthday?"

"Hell yeah, wrap yourself in a bow" Marlene jokes.

"Okay, I'm done, I'm going to ask James for help" I say, grabbing my bag.

"Can't promise he'll be much more help than us!" Lily yells after me, apologizing to the librarian who sent a short glare at her.

"You reckon she's scared it'll hurt too bad?" I heard Marlene ask Lily.

I walked back over to them and said "by the way, I can't give Remus my virginity tomorrow anyways."

"Look I know I told you it hurts, but if that's the reason you're too scared to actually do it, it stops hurting so bad after a few times" Lily says gently, she really has the demeanor of every mother in the world.