07

Time skip

Y/n POV

We were entered into an all white room, I thought I was gonna become blind. We each had to have 10 players in each team. Right now we only had five people.

"Since we already have two girls we each should get only boys." Said 218

"What, why?" I asked

"Because, men are stronger then woman. And we want to be a strong team not a weak one." He said giving me a stare.

"Hmm" I rolled my eyes.

Sae byeok POV

Me and y/n were looking for a 'man' to join our team, to be honest I hope we pick a man to be in our team because I don't want to share y/n. I was to busy thinking what would happen if some girl took y/n away from me that I didn't even notice that y/n was talking to a girl; 240.

I'm guessing she took the offer since she walked over to me with y/n.

Once we were back in our little circle we only had nine players.

"Who brought you?" 218 asked 240

240 pointed at y/n, 218 gave her a glare.

"I said to only bring men" he said firmly.

"If it's a problem I can leave" said 240, *yes please* I thought to myself.

"No stay, it's alright" said 456

"I SaID tO oNLy bRInG MeN" she mocked him witch caused me to smirk.

218 rolled his eyes.

Time skip after 212 was now in your team.

A/n POV

You were sitting behind sae byeok and 240 was behind you. 240 was playing with your hair making different styles. You giggled which caught sae byeok's attention.

"What?" Asked sae byeok

"Nothing~" you said while smiling to yourself.

Sae byeok was mad, like jealousy mad. You wanted to say something but the guards then called your team.

Right before you entered the elevator 101 passed you and whispered

"Aww, I wanted to kill you but I guess not all wishes come true."

Your smile turned upside down. You hated him very much. Sae byeok saw the whole thing but didn't know what 101 whispered to you about.

Time skip (sorry)

A/n POV

You were sweating like a motherfucker. Once you went in the elevator you immediately sat down back facing the wall. Sae byeok was next to you leaning against the wall as well. A man in your team started praying and 240 got pissed.

"What the hell are you praying about?" She asked

"Those men risked their life's for us, Dear god please let their sound rest in heaven-" before he said anything else 240 snapped.

"Listen here, the only reason we are alive is because of the old man over there."

She kept going on how god didn't help him.

Y/n POV

I wanted to hit 240, I didn't know she was this rude. I wanted to say something but sae byeok cut me off.

"Just shut up"

"Who? Me or him?" Asked 240

"Everyone" she responded

It went silent.

When we all were leaving the elevator I heard 240 talk to sae byeok.

"What's your name?"

"Why?"

"To know what to call you by duh"

"Just call me by my number" sae byeok responded.

"So secretive"

I smiled a bit at their conversation.

Time skip (I know, there's a little to much time skips 😬)

I was sitting on my bed breathing heavily from the last game.

"Hey old man how did you come up with that strategy eh? It was so cool" said 212

"Well when I was a child-" he got cut off by 212

Poor man.

"OHHH, you got it from that movie. I forgot what it was called. But it was something like this." She said while doing some weird moves. 

"Matrix?" Said 199

"Yeah!" 212 said back.

"Well since we are all here we should know each other" said 456.

(A/N note: I know this isn't the right part when they introduced themselves but just pretend :) and I'm not gonna do their full name )

"I'm Gi-hun"

"Ji-yeong"

"Ali"

"Sangwoo"

"Mi-nyeo"

*inserts the praying mans names*

They all looked at me and sae byeok.

"Y/n"

Sae byeok sighed, "sae byeok"

"Pretty names but I don't think they suit you" said Gi-hun

*what's that supposed to mean?-* I thought to myself.

Done, this chapter is done.

I said this before and I'll say it again, I already have a plan for marbles so don't worry >:)

Merry Christmas btw🎄
Remember to eat/ drink water daily (╹◡╹)

Word count; 767