I hope we're still friends. (Panic)

"Stage in five!" Someone from crew called out, and you could already hear the fans shouting.

Harrys phone buzzed and he picked it up while already on the way up the stairs. He didn't even check who was calling in the hast of the moment.

"Harry," He spoke, the person on the other line was awfully quiet. Just when he was about to hang up they spoke.

"Hey Harry.. Uhm it's- it's Zayn" Harry stopped in his tracks, making the people around him shoot weird looks before continuing to walk. "I just wanted to say I'm sorry.. Can we talk about everything?" He lost track of his words again.

"Shit, uh can I call you back in a couple of hours? I'm on in like five minutes, sorry." He spoke quickly, feeling his stomach turn.

Without another word he hung up, jogging up the stairs for one reason only. There were trashcans in the hallways, and he needed to get to one.

He folded over the first bin he saw, spitting out the vomit already in his mouth before he threw up even more.

"Dude what the fuck? You were fine like two seconds ago." Mitch was immediately by his side, grabbing a towel right out of someone's hand while they walked past.

Harry took the towel gratefully, but stayed silent as he wiped his mouth and kept walking.

"Two minutes!" Someone once again called out in the large hallway and Mitch, who was already supposed to be on stage, was becoming stressed and confused.

"What- Fucking hell he just threw up can someone get him some water?" Mitch spoke loudly, Harry shot him a look telling him to quiet down before proceeding to quicken his steps even more.

"Harry stop! The show isn't starting without you so will you just stop for a second please?" Mitch grabbed him by the arm, forcing him to stop. When he looked into his friends eyes they were glossy, like he had been crying, but Mitch had been walking alongside his friend the whole time and knew he hadn't cried.

"Who called?" He continued to try and force conversation, but as soon as he asked Harry broke eye contact and pushed away from the grip he was being held in.

"Okay sorry, I get it, I wont ask. But are you okay? Are you sure you want to go on tonight?" Up until this point it had been a one sided conversation, but that question made Harry look at Mitch like he was an outright idiot.

"Yes I'm going on." He ignored the first question, but the answer was enough for Mitch to let Harry keep walking.

When they got to the entry Mitch was immediately yanked away by someone from the stage crew, he also got a scolding for not being on stage in time. Harry on the other hand received a water bottle which he drank most of before heading towards stage. The water he had quickly downed reappeared in his throat right away, to which he put his hand over his mouth and swallowed hard, all while still walking.

"Do I look alright?" He asked Jeff who was standing at the bottom of the stairs.

"You.. look like you've just seen a ghost." Jeff answered as he looked up at Harry, he was pale and looked a bit nervous, which wasn't what he was used to seeing. Harry was normally excited and filled with adrenaline when he was about to go on.

"Wonderful" Harry sighed and quickly walked up the stairs, getting in position in front of the microphone.

The music started, he put his hands on the mic and looked up, the rest was a blur. His body and mind was basically on autopilot, knowing the schedule and songs by heart. The first few song went alright, but when he got to Stockholm Syndrome he blanked. Even though he knew the song, the combination between the memories and the phone call made him unable to sing.