Serkan: Oh my, Eda. How do you always manage to take my breathe away.

Eda: I am glad I am still able to keep your interest on me Serkan bey.

Serkan: Interest? Bloody hell I could hoist you against the wall like a frame if it wasn't was this annoying party tonight. I would give such pleasure tonight that you'd be cumming on my...

Eda quickly stopped Serkan with her fingers on his mouth before he could finish. She was already getting all warm and fuzzy with his sharp gazes and his comments were only making her clench her thighs together harder. He could have her dripping in seconds even without touching her. All it took for her was his gaze and his breathe on her to have her soaking her panties already. But she was no less. It was no doubt that their sexual comparability was through the roof. They both knew how to keep each other on edge and how to take each other off as well. Serkan's love for Eda was sincere, unconditional and primal. The need he has for her, to hold her, touch her, kiss her and make hard love to her just gets stronger every day. Serkan has never felt such intense feelings towards anyone in his past relationship.

Eda on the other hand was a modern, head strong, up front woman. As much as she was vocal in business, she never shied away from expressing her needs both physically and emotionally to her husband. She loves the way he loves her and adores her. And she makes sure that her husband always felt loved, needed and wanted just as much as he makes her feel so or even more.

Serkan: *sigh* You look stunning Mrs. Bolat. And look like a good 5 course meal to me that I could devour. You think we can cancel the meeting tonight. Like I don't think it's very necessary. There are other pending issues like sucking and taking yo...

Eda's eyes widened as Serkan continued his lustrous comments again. She enjoyed his corny and horny one liners but before he could compete his sentence, Eda pecked his lips quickly.

Eda: Hold on to that thought Serkan bey. We can come home and do that; she said that with a wink and smiled at him as they started to head out hand in hand. And you look no less than hottie yourself Serkan bey... very enticing, she said with a smirk.

Eda: And also Serkan bey, I thought I'd give you something more to think about while we are at dinner tonight. You see how amazing this gown is with a carefully placed slit. You know how I managed to wear it without having any potential... idk mortifying consequences?

Serkan: ...No...??? Is this supposed to be a trick question? Came a confused response from Serkan. He wasn't sure where and what she was getting at.

Eda slightly tip-toed and breathed closed to Serkan's ears before hotly whispering...

Eda: You know I had the choice of doing something strapless but then I thought I'll just leave it how you like. I am not wearing any panties...

Eda smiled and started walking out to the car and watched her husband get flushed and rooted to the ground from the corner of her eye, with a smirk.

Serkan: Eda, you can't be walking around like that, said a shocked Serkan.

Eda: Try me, aşkım; she continued to walk away swaying her hips as she said that to him.

——————————————————————————————

As they walked into the event tonight, Serkan couldn't hide the heat on his cheeks. He was still so bewildered from her telling him that she has no panties. He was evidently still so flabbergasted at Eda's comment. She'd be the death of him and he knows it. She's gotten him wrapped around her fingers and he wants nothing but to be warmly wrapped in her. His thoughts were nothing but horny right now. He could think of nothing but how warm she felt last night and dripping for him. Thank God for how button jacked for at least partially trying to hide the bulge in his pants. And he didn't let go Eda's hands the whole time and she knows what she was doing to him. His hands were sweaty holding her palms in his hands. He was hot for her.