Christmas Special

Začít od začátku

When fairy tales come true. That describes Aiger's present pretty well. You, he and a carriage ride through the snow-covered landscape. It was like a dream

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Ranjiro

You were skeptical when Ranjiro stood in front of your door with a sleigh. Weren't you too old for that? Cap'n took you to a hill outside of town that he and his brother Rantaro used to go sledding as little children. There was hardly any space for the two of you on the sled, as it was Ranjiro's sled that he last sat on when he was 9 years old. You clung twice and threefold so as not to fall off. Your boyfriend took off and you pounded down the mountain at high speed. Ranjiro had great fun while you screamed at him in panic to direct. Before Cap'n could react, you landed in a pile of snow. Ranjiro was sorry but you couldn't forgive him that quickly. Instead, you chased him up all the hill again, throwing him down with snowballs the whole time. Somehow the day had been fun...well, except for the fact that you both got sick.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Dante

It was snowing, so you spent all day making snowmen and other figures out of snow. Was Arman happy with the snow figure that was supposed to represent him? After all, he had three eyes, four fingers and his body consisted of two spheres and an oval head. Dante and you did your best!

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Delta

Delta and you went for a walk. It was the only real activity the two of you did together when not counting blading. Delta was still not quite used to walking around holding hands with you in public. To loosen things up a little, you shot him a snowball straight in the face. Your reaction was just a laugh as Delta wiped the snow off her face. When the snow was off his face, another hit his face. He grumbled and wondered why he'd decided to go for a walk with you. Your answer was just a loud 'Because you love me'. How many had heard that in the middle of the park?

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Hikaru

Hikaru invited you to a fancy restaurant. The building was a castle! Did you come almost too late because you got lost? Perhaps. But the evening was wonderful

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Hyuga

Hyuga didn't feel like anything. No matter what you suggested to him, he didn't agree with anything. You'd retired to your living room and let Hyuga decide. You were so absorbed in your phone that you almost fell off the sofa when something cold hit your face. When you looked down at yourself, you discovered snow. Your gaze wandered over to Hyuga, who was holding some snowballs in his hands. Conclusion: never have a snowball fight in the apartment. After that, you cleaned and wiped everything for a few hours.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Lain

You managed to convince him to at least stay the night and cuddle with you. You had picked out Christmas films and when you looked up at Lain after the second film, he was asleep. You in his arms and Harry between his hair. Lain could be cute. You managed to took a picture of this moment and set it as home screen, which he'll hopefully never know.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Ukyo

Ukyo thought it was really funny to hide your presents and let's just say...
you searched all day and...found nothing. He wasn't just good at hiding himself in the shadows. When he saw your desperation, he handed you the presents consisting of chocolate and a card. What happened next is better hidden in the shadows...

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Ren Wu

You were swimming. You spent Christmas on the beach. You are in Brazil, what else did you expect?

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Xander

You kept Xander away from the Christmas tree as much as possible. When you tried to set it up and you couldn't carry it on your own, you asked Xander for help ... which was a mistake. The tree was in two. You were angry and frustrated at the same time. As a punishment, Xander stood in the corner for a good hour with Christmas tree decorations until you forgave him and he got you a new tree, which you then set up and decorated with the help of Ukyo, Yugo and Quon while Xander was far away.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Gabe

Christmas with Ride Out was like babysitting. Kyo, Shinki and Katana acted like little children and you and Gabe ran after them like parents. In fact, you were so angry that you yelled at Lui, who yelled at you too. After all four had left, you fell into bed exhausted. You and Gabe had cuddled up in bed for a while before you fell asleep in his arms.