Chapter 1

While Sally go on a shopping spree, Polly was tired.

She was popular andbeautiful.

She wasn't good.

She kept trying out new school but nobody made her happy. Her classmate bullied her and called her a show-off because they were jealous of her popularity, and pretended to be her friend just to get autographs from her.

GOTCHA!

Sally caughted that Polly was obessed with a boy named Mitch. She got mad. "I complain about having to sleep alone." said Polly. Sally said, I don't say "So do I!". Eric, Sally's boyfriend, said: Stop it! "I'm so tired with you guys." said Eric. I don't know what happened. Sally cried. "What's happening?".

THE NEXT DAY

Sally went to the beauty salon, Polly went on a shopping spree while Sally's friend, Mikayla and Eric bicker about Happiness Meter.

Sally went home.

"Stop!" Sally said. Mikayla said, "I'm sorry". Polly came home. She said: Hmmm. I'm going to plastic surgery now. Then, she go out.

While Polly went out, Sally bought a stuffed rabbit for Polly.

Sally: this bunny is so cute!

Seller: this product is cheap.

Polly came home.

She said, what are you doing?

Sally: It is so cute, so you should hug it.

Polly: Son of a bitch...

Sally: What?

Then, Polly took a bath. Sally confiscated Mitch's gift. She didn't know printers nowadays is this. A man named WinRAR came to Eric's house, said:

Eric, What's up? Eric got mad. He said: ARE YOU MEET ME?

Meanwhile, Polly put some clothes. She said, This don't take to me, either. A few day ago, I had slumber party! Why we don't have party? Slumber Party!

Sally: I love it!

Eric: NOOOOOOOOO!

One week later...