Spiked Truth Or Dare

Start from the beginning

"Verita-what?!"
"Veritaserum. More commonly known as the truth potion. It causes a person to-"
"-I know what it is! You spiked our hot cocoa?!" Leslie groaned, resting against Melody's shoulder.

"You and Zoe really do kill the mood when it comes to fun truth or dare" Rose scoffed, crossing her hands over her chest.

"Rose, relax. I promise I won't let them go and make you confess your feelings to Professor Longbottom" Rose glared at the giggling Melody, Zoe and Roxanne only leaning back to watch the chaos break out.

"Whatever. Roxanne, truth or dare?" Roxanne smirked.

"Dare" Leslie smirked back, sitting up to her full height.

"Way to be my girl. Dare you to tell Zoe the thing that annoys you the most about her" Zoe exasperatedly scoffed.

"Why me?" Leslie shrugged.
"Why not?" Zoe huffed in return.

Wether Roxanne tried preventing it or not, nobody knew, the words just spilled out of her mouth.

"How oblivious she can be. And I'm not only talking about the obvious crush James has on you, I'm talking about reading the room. Whenever people are just laughing at how someone manages to juggle quaffles, you don't just stomp up and give them a speech on the proper use of quaffles" Zoe scoffed in reply.

"That was one time!" Leslie didn't even wait for Zoe to keep going and pressed a finger to the girl's lips.

"Remember the rules of truth or dare, Z. We don't take anything personally. Your turn Roxie" Zoe didn't care about the rules, and instead went to sulking like a child.

"Melody, truth or dare?" Melody thought about it for a moment before she finally gave in.

"I'm gonna be a pussy today, truth" Leslie pouted lightly, but soon returned to her usual teasing smile that came along with the game.

"If you had to do seven minutes in heaven with any member of your usual friend group. Who would it be with?" Thanks to the veritaserum, the answer splurged out without second thought.

"Gavin FOR SURE. No offence girls, but he looks like he'd be fun. Ty and Theo are too sweet, James and Zoe are technically dating, and Leslie would be too dominant" Roxanne huffed a laugh, raising her arms in surrender.

"Chill out Mel, I just asked who you'd do it with, not to roast the entire friend group" Melody held up the cup of cocoa, downing another gulp.

"This sure is strong" Leslie giggled, high-giving the pink haired girl.

"Z, truth or dare?" Zoe shrugged.

"Truth, I'm scared of your dares since the last sleepover" Rose leaned into Roxanne's ear with a curious glance casted towards the Slytherin duo.

"What happened at the last sleepover?" Roxanne leaned in to whisper in Rose's ear.

"Melody dared her to sneak into the Hufflepuff common room and kiss the first person she saw. It was Theo" Rose grimaced, scooting back over to her usual seat.

"Truth? Alright. What was the last non-sexual fantasy you had of James?" Zoe's cheeks immediately turned bright red, the answer threatening to spill past her lips.

To not let the answer come to light she had to bite down harshly on her bottom lip. Leslie noticed this and sighed, looking at the suffering girl.

"I gave you enough veritaserum to tell us the first time you shitted your pants, just say the answer already" Zoe sighed, knowing she had lost the battle.

"Fine. It was earlier, when he gave me the rose, I fantasized of him not stopping with the rose and just leaning in to kiss me and possibly make out. Y'all happy?" Melody grinned.

"Very. Your turn" Zoe looked around the group, the only ones who had not been asked were Rose and Leslie, and Rose looked absolutely mortified with the answer she had given about Zoe's fantasy with her cousin. So Leslie was the only viable option.

"Les, truth or dare" Leslie rolled over to face Zoe, her head still on Melody's lap as the pink haired girl played with her braided hair.

"Dare" Zoe clenched her jaw to fight off the devilish smirk threatening to show.

"Go ask out the last guy you had a little 'session' with" Leslie sat up immediately glaring at Zoe.

Leslie typically wasn't one to get angry, she always liked searching for the more rational option to address things, but messing with her flings had been part of the topics that were forbidden to be brought up.

When it came to truth or dare with them, there were three rules:
1.- Don't take anything personally
2.- Nothing that would get them expelled
3.- No touching past flings

And Zoe had just broken rule number three.

"Z, that's a forbi-"
"I'll do it if you do a dare of mine in return" Zoe clenched her jaw again.

"Fine"

"You go up to the Gryffindor common room with me and tell James everything you think of him"

————————————————————————

a/n: You'll either love me or hate me with the next two chapters (most likely the second one). But at least u got some girl's night content, remember that later on-

I may or may not have spent 7 hours talking with my friends about our irl crushes- man we are completely done for-

Anyways any ideas on how James is gonna react? :o comment and vote if ur excited.