"richporter, one of the niggas that was on the stage saint! damn you really don't know nobody" tink spoke. it was true, i really didn't know anybody at all. especially people i didn't think were important to know.

"oh, so whatchu' gone do taijah? " i asked looking at tink at the bottom of the screen who was packing her face with makeup.

"mm ion know yet, might tell top to put a bitch on. " she shrugged. "he wanna film every damn thing like me and him can't make a movie. "

"bitch! leave that camera man alone" tink yelled making me scrunch my face up. she did not have to be that loud.

"no ma'am, i think he cute. a cute little horse but that's okay because he can definitely be my horse, i'll ride em' like one". she mumbled.

"uh anyways, me and cortaijah are coming to utah at the end of june tink so be ready" i said changing. she dropped her makeup brush as her mouth fell open in shock.

quickly moving the phone back so i couldnt hear her yelling i started smiling. "it's about time you bitches are coming to see me, i thought i'd never meet y'all forreal" she started patting under her eyes with her index fingers.

"i didn't even know we were coming because saint sneaky ass didn't tell me at all" cortaijah chuckled.

"okay well surprise" i held my hand up.

"i love your little weird ass" she cheesed staring all in the camera. "i just got a text from top saying get on clubhouse, y'all onnat or ? " she questioned.

"yeaa we can do that" i responded pressing the end icon. reaching the home screen i clicked on the clubhouse app seeing cortaijah and a few other people in a room.

tapping on it i seen few of the same girls from the other day, kentrell, and the 'richporter' dude. "top gimmie a green beam so i can add saint and tink up here" cortaijah said.

"we finna start the game fuck and duck when they get up hea" nique stated unmuting her mic.

after clicking accept i soon popped up on the stage along with everybody else. tink soon appeared with a lot of noise in the background quickly muting her mic.

"ite top, you gotta go first" liyah spoke causing kentrell to unmute his mic.

"whatchu said? " he asked sounding confused and i quietly chuckled to myself. i thought i stay confuse, but he be confused all the time bout simple shit.

"i said you gotta go first, we starting the game now"

"oh ite. y'all said fuck and duck right? so i gotta like go down the line and do everybody?"

"no you don't have to go down the line, just pick anybody you would fuck and anybody you would duck so the game can move a li faster" she explained.

"bet. i'm fucking saint and i'm ducking arabian" he quickly said muting his mic afterwards.

smiling to myself i shook my head at this wild ass game. they were literally being fed as hell on here.

"ouuu not my bitch saint!" tink laughed along with cortaijah.

"pleaseee" i said lowly. everybody's icon shifted and i scrolled through seeing that arabian left the stage. i'd never take this game serious because nun of this shit is going to happen in real life, but her head's so far up kentrell's ass she wouldn't think like that.

everybody went through and of course the girls said they were fucking kentrell except for taijah and tink. it was currently my turn and i was lowkey stuck as hell.

"who you fucking and ducking lani" cortaijah asked me and i scrolled through once again looking at the niggas pictures.

"do i have to duck because i don't want too" i told her. they were all cute and plus i didn't want to hurt anybody feelings.

"yes ma'am , ain no hard feelings this shit is literally a game. nobody bet not get in they feelings, especially no nigga. " nique laughed and everybody agreed.

"you see top didn't care. made arabian ass leave and i bet he still don't give a fuck" mani chuckled.

"i don't " he mumbled. "go head shawty".

"ite uh im fucking kentrell and ducking pryce, i'm sorry i don't mean it" i told pryce.

"you straight" he laughed.

"ole" kentrell mumbled. "fasho though, shit i meant what i said.

"you gotta be stopped nigga" rich chuckled. "don't need arabian ass in hea trynna jump down saint throat every chance she get".

"TUH! she won't even get the chance" tink spoke.

"say rich check your phone bitch, i got somebody that wanna get put on witcho black ass". kentrell said.

"bet".

"where your kids at top" somebody asked him.

"kael right hea' sleep in my arms and taytay inna room playing onnat nintendo switch shit" he answered sighing. " a nigga bored as hell, wish i wasn't on house arrest".

"why you acting like you don't got a girl to keep you company" she said in a sexy voice making me roll my eyes. hate when girls do that.

"that's because i don't..." he trailed off. "anyways saint waddup witchu' , you liked the song ?"

"heey kentrell and yes i liked the song, the video was hard too your hair grew a lot" i shifted laying down completely on the chair.

"hell yea it did, bet my shit longer then yo shit though" he joced.

"boy bye, you see my hair on my profile picture i'm not finna play with you".

"i'm fucking witchu slime. whatchu did today? , im nosey lemme know sum"

"i went shopping, my mema house, and came back home that's about it, what about you? " i asked.

"sit innis fucking house all day, ain't shit i can really do but make music and shoot videos" he mumbled and i hummed slowly dozing off. "sound like yo ass ain listened to shit i said".

"i did, im just tired as hell".

"y'all asses talking like y'all on facetime or somthing" a girl said with attitude.

"bitch hush and listen, y'all wasn't talking about shit anyways" tink said ruthlessly making me bust out and start laughing.

"facts tink" cortaijah instigated.

"it's cool, im bout to get off here anyways i'm tired".

"alright" tink and cortaijah said along with a few other people.

"bye saint" kentrell said muting his mic seconds later.

"byeee" i dragged existing off the stage before leaving the room. checking my notifications i seen that he followed me and i wasted no time following him back.

pressing the power button i slid the phone under the pillow before shutting my eyes.

excuse mistakes. 😂