Christmas Distractions

Authors note: Merry Christmas everyone!!! I wanted to give u guys a cute little fluff fic to show my appreciation for you guys. Thank you so much for supporting me and the fic I wrote called "Cake" I wanted to make a collection of oneshot for you guys, so hopefully, I will be updating as time continues.
-Knives

It was Christmas time in the task force, and to get into the holiday spirit, L decided to bring you to his new investigation.

Luckily the Kira case was over and Kira was caught and detained so it was no longer life threatening to be there. And of course L took every opportunity he could to show you off to the rest of the task force.

--------------------------

It was Christmas Eve and you were hanging up some Mistletoe. You were hoping that L might run into one. (You took every exuse you could to kiss him and so did he.)

Alas, he came walking through the hallway, a piece of cake in hand, only this time, he strategically avoided each one of the misteltoes you hung up.

He gave you a smirk as he passed. "Nice try." He chuckled, "But you'll have to try harder than that to get a kiss from me!"

You ran up to him and tackled him to the floor. He yelped, and squirmed away. He was a fast runner so he bolted across the halls and into the computer room, badly hiding behind the computers.

The task force sighed, "Well, it looks like you and Y/N are having fun, huh?" Matsuda said, wearing a corny Santa hat."

"We certainly are!" You said, jumping up behind L and scaring him. You tackled him to the floor again.

"I surrender! I surrender!" L laughed, while getting kissed to death by you.

The task force rolled their eyes, going back to work as you hugged your Raven haired boyfriend and planted kisses on his pale forehead.

-------------------------------

Later during the evening, when the work day was over, L wanted to plan something REALLY special, he wanted to take you on a Christmas date.

You shiver as you both walk out of the skyscraper he works in. You both pass all of the shops selling hot cocoa and Christmas treats. You soon both reach the park, holding hands and nuzzling up against each other

"So, babe, is the tempature ok?" L says, slightly shivering. His body is very fragile so temperatures dropping even a little bit can make him cold.

You smiled, a blush crawling over your cold face "I'm ok, thank you for asking, Lawliet!"

"Hey!" He suddenly whisper-shouts, "What did I say about using my real name close to the office!?"

You roll your eyes, hoping to get a rise out of him, it isn't often that he cracks, he is a seemingly "cold-hearted detective" after all, but you know better than that.

"Ok, fine, rYuZaKi!1!1" You taunt while sticking out your tounge.

"Ok now you're gonna get it!" He growled. He reached for the ground and formed a little Snowball to throw at you. It hit you right in the face as he laughed.

Before you know it, you are throwing snowballs at him too, trying to outplay him with your snowball-throwing technique. Too bad you miss all of the hits.

He hits you a second time with a snowball. He's a lot stronger than he looks so he knocks you down into the soft snow while laughing

"Gotcha!" He shouts, " I guess it's 1-1 now, hm?"

"It was a tie!" You giggle.

He lies down next to you and rubs your cold nose with his, looking up at the sky, which is full of beautiful pinks oranges and purples due to the setting sun.

He kisses you, "Merry Christmas." He purrs.

"Merry Christmas." You say back, kissing him deeper and not caring who else sees.