i see almost everyone's eyes light up in excitement. 

"yes please!" tommy says, groaning. 

"alright alright calm down" i say, laughing.

i tell everyone to freshen up, and start checking out places we could go on my phone.

"that carnival looks nice" i hear a voice say behind me, scaring the shit out of me.

i turn around and see ranboo standing behind the couch, looking down at me.

"holy shit dude you scared me! but yeah i was thinking the carnival" i tell him.

"great! i tell the others" he says.

"thanks ranboo" i say smiling, reaching behind me as he dabs me up.

as we're on our way to the carnival, we all decided to pile in one car.

my car specifically. 

i made some of the guys sit on each other's laps as clay and i sat in the front, me behind the wheel and him in the passenger seat. 

throughout the drive we sang songs together and we were all laughing and enjoying our last outing together. 

while i was driving i think clay could tell i was on edge.

he placed his hand on my thigh and stroked his thumb across my skin to calm the nerves.

safe to say it worked, and i'm glad he calmed me down. 

when we get to the carnival, i tell everyone to exit my car and that i'll meet them there. 

clay hesitates to leave, but i insist. it might take a while. 

i find a parking spot and back into it so it'll be easy to pull out after. (that's what she said).

i grab my phone and make my way to my friends.

they're very hard to miss, especially when there's so many of us. 

as i meet up with everyone else we make our way up to the ticket booth.

since this was my idea, i decided to pay for everyone's tickets.

the tickets were only $5 per person, so i had no problem paying at all.

as i ask the ticket booth guy how many tickets i need, i can tell he's staring.

i follow his eyes and of course they land on my boobs.

what a fucking weirdo.