4

(Y/N) came out of the house with an angry face,her eyes were still red.She sat on a long bench to get rid of her anger

'Why is she so bad?She's the heroine in this game!I look at her like not a heroine!Look!because I'm angry!I didn't finish my food!Ugh,that food was delicious!If MC didn't improve my past life I must finish eating!'

Her stomach rumbled loudly asking to be filled and the aura around it turned gloomy

'He's hungry...'

"Hey,Shorty."

'Oh~great~It's Avatar of Wrath'

"Hi,Satan."

"Are you ok?Why your face look gloomy?"

"My face become like this because I'm hungry, I'm hungry Satan...."

"This.... (give snacks to Y/N)"

"(Snack name)!Satan..you are my savior..."

Y/N's eyes glowed and took a snack from Satan's grip.The aura around her changed cheerfully

'Uwaa..her aura changing'

(Y/N) ate a snack and looked at the face of Satan who was reading a book

Staaare.......

Satan realized her gaze on him just raised an eyebrow to one side

"Yes?"

"What book are you reading? (Curious tone)"

"This book is called (name stories),why?"

"(Y/N's eyes shine) That book is my favorite too.I didn't know you read that book,Satan"

"If you want,I can give you another book entitled (favorite book)"

"REALLY !?Thank you,Satan and thank you for giving me a snack too.(Hugs Satan for a while)"

"(Satan clears his throat)No need to thank me.Eh,I'll shoud go now,bye.(run)"

(Y/N) glances at Satan until he disappears from view.

'I think Satan has a fever too, he should take care of his health'

Skip,

"(N/N)!!"

"Hi Luke-Uwaa ... (hugged tightly by Luke)"

"(Simeon chuckles) How was your life there (N/N)?"

"(N/N),are they do something with you?Are you hurt?(worried tone)"

"My life is normal there Simeon and I didn't hurt Luke. They didn't hurt me."

"Miss I guess this is your D.D.D (one voice interrupts)"

(Y/N),Simeon and Luke turned to see the human gesture interrupted their conversation. (Y/N) sighed heavily

'Why doesn't god love me? Why!?'

"Thank you..."

"Solomon.My name is Solomon and you..."

"I'm (Y/N) (L/N),just call (Y/N) or (N/N).This is Simeon and Luke"

Simeon and Solomon shook hands while exchanging smiles.Luke in silence held (Y/N) hands tightly.(Y/N) squeeze his hand.

"Simeon,Luke,I should go now, I'm happy to chat with you two and you too,Solomon.See ya."

"(Solomon tilt head)Why do I look at her in such a hurry?"

"(Simeon smile nervous) Err,she actually lives near the House of Lementation"

"You mean (Y/N) lives with Lucifer and his siblings?"

"Yup"

"I see .."

(Meanwhile In (Y/N) 's room)

"What's going on here?"

"Err..hi shorty,you home early.(Mammon sweat drop)"

(Y/N) gave a ripple of disbelief at what was seen her eyes,her room was littered with Beelzebub in demon form and Mammon on the floor with the MC showing a dissatisfied face.

'Why can it be like this? This episode should be the MC's room littered due to Beelzebub's rage, not my room.Why do I feel the storyline has changed?'

"What's going on here?Why (Y/N) room littered.(Lucifer appears out of nowhere)"

"(Y/N crossed her arms) Beel? Mammon?And MC?"

"(Beel back normal form) Mammon,he ate my biscuits without my permission."

"(Y/N uncrossed her arms) So now where do I want to sleep?"

"(Y/N),why not if you sleep in the same room with me for now (MC sweet smile)"

'From your reaction I don't feel good'

"Wait MC!Because the room (Y/N) is littered because Beelzebub and Mammon,as punishment ... (Y/N)?"

"Yes?"

"You had to sleep in a room with Beel for a while"

'Oh god!The storyline really-really changed/What!?Why did she sleep in the same room with Beelzebub?I should be !!'

Skip,
(In Beelzebub's room)

"Come in, (N/N)"

"Thank you for letting me sleep here,Beel.(Bows)"

"I want to apologize for damaging your property and room."

"It's ok.Just next time don't do it again (almost sitting on another bed)"

"Don't!Don't sit there.That bed is my twin brother."

"Oh sorry,what's your twin's name?"

"Belphegor,now he's not here he's in the Human Realm"

'Poor Beel,he didn't know all this time his twins were in this house'

(Y/N) Rub Beel's head gently, Beelzebub flinch with her touch

'His hair so softly and fluffy,what shampoo does he use?'

"(N/N)?What are you doing?"

"I calm down and get rid of your sadness.If you feel uncomfortable I can stop"

"It's okay..can we stay like this for a while? (Mumble)"

"Sure...?"

"Thank you"

"You're welcome"

T.B.C