She raised her eyebrows "Come on. I thought you need to go home already?"

You nod your head as a response. You're starting to take steps forward, slowly for her to catch up with you.  She caught up easily. The both of you had stayed silent since then, just enjoying the view that you are passing through the way. It is comforting and simply enjoyable.

Minutes has passed with silence only. You wanted to talk to her but you can't think of something that you could open up as a topic. You did choose to stay silent for the whole moment than ruining this peaceful time with her. Nayeon is subconsciously stealing glances at you, time to time. 

It was unusual for her that you don't talk at all. Maybe she got used that you were talking all the time that you were with her. She looked at you once again, seeing that you are staring straight ahead of the way and eyes wander around the people that were passing by.

"Can I?" As those words were released, you immediately turned your head in worry thinking that Nayeon needs something. "Can I hold your hand?"

You were astonished when you heard it, unsure if they were heard right. You didn't answer right away which made Nayeon to feel uneasy.

"It's only if you don't want to." She followed in hurry. It comes out like she's getting embarrassed little by little and can't stand the silence you are giving her.

She caught your deep chuckles before feeling a hand, clutching on hers. It did send her a signal that you are allowing her request.

"You don't have to ask me again. If you want to do it next time, just tap me by the hand. I'll understand it at instant. Or hold my hand directly." You informed, smiling at her.

"I guess you'll be doing it a lot in the course of time." You followed.

"In your dream." Nayeon answered immediately. She tried to deny it as fast as she can. You just shrugged your shoulders.

"Well, you are my dream." You joked. Nayeon rolled her eyes before hitting your arm. She laughed after, her eyes are getting smaller in size. You still hasn't changed as what she thought.

"So damn cheesy."

---

The day had come, which is a special one mostly to a certain girl. Nayeon stared at her phone for a while, still fresh from sleeping. Her eyes noticed the date displayed on her lock screen, it quite brighten her mood. Couple of messages were also shown in the screen, probably messages from someone whom knows her, a greeting to start her day with. It didn't fail to bring a smile out of her morning face, though it is still filled with flawless beauty she owns. Just by looking at her, you could tell how unfair the world is. 

"Oh, what a good thing to start my day with... should I go back to sleeping?" She questioned to herself, feeling the mood to stay in the bed for the whole damn day. It felt like the sleep she got wasn't enough for her. "I think I don't have anything to do for the day. Spending my special day with doing nothing is not a bad idea, I can take a whole beauty rest. I think I'll just do i-"

The sound of her phone, disturbed her moment alone. Nayeon, checked the notification immediately, causing her to hop out of her bed. "What the hell?!" She shrieked, immediately taking steps toward the window that her apartment have. She looked down at the road to see a familiar automobile. 

The sounds of aggressive typing was heard as her fingers plays with the keyboard, completely shocked of what she had seen. 

'You did not freaking inform me and you'll show up this early in the morning without me knowing!!!'

She sent the message, her hands opened the blinds wider and took a look at that certain spot. She saw the latter, pulling a phone out. Then she heard a ping from her phone, indicating that a message was sent to her. 

'I didn't? If that so, are you not still ready or anything? I thought you know that this guy with me planned something for today. It's like 12 in the afternoon, it's not early come on.'

Groaning out of annoyance, since she forced herself to be up even though she wants to stay in her bed most of the time.

'I took a day-off today, I'll decide whether it's early or not for this day! I'm supposed taking my beauty rest for the day. And I am such a mess, I just woke up you know.'

'It's afternoon already, go wash your face, did you not look on the mirror? You might have dried saliva on the side of your lips. And it's lunch time, you need to eat since the whole night and morning passed without you eating anything.'

Nayeon laughed loudly, she can't determine if it's either out of annoyance or amuse. Arching her brow, she decided to send a reply to fire back at the latter. But then, another message is received by her. She abrupted from typing anything.

'One more thing, why don't you let us up? Instead of continuing this conversation here.'

Nayeon groaned once again, lowering her sight to see you head up with wandering eyes. Maybe trying to get an access to her. It made her move backwards, even she is sure that it is barely for her to be seen as she stands few floors above the ground.

'So much demanding, Y/n. I can't, I have told you that I look like a mess.'

She can't let you see her in that kind of state since she knows that she will just receive a bunch of teasing with how she looks. It's what she thinks. 

'Well, that doesn't matter. But yeah, whatever, just don't get ready in slow motion. Time is ticking you know... tick tock tick tock'

'Anyway, I almost forgot. Happy Birthday! Sorry for ruining your so-called-day-for-beauty-rest. Get yourself pretty, birthday girl. These two peeps are getting you into a date.'

A smile grew on her lips as it was impossible to hold it back. The woman thought of what she should reply back yet she can't find the right words. 

'Oh, thank you. I'll not be taking too much time, wait.'

It can't be left unnoticed that she wanted to say much more than those words. It's like there are words she wants to tell however she placed the phone in the table by the bed's side and left if just like that.

She went to the bathroom to start the routine and dressing up as you wait patiently inside the car of yours.