She can't help herself but to ask. She knows that she shouldn't butt in and it's not her business to mind, the words just wanted to escape her mouth. There is nothing wrong with it except you make it as a problem.

"Curious much?" You snickered. "She had told me something, not that important."

Nayeon was not satisfied by the answer you have given her since it makes no sense yet did nothing anymore to fill up her curiosity. You tapped her hand, giving her a smile in process.

"I think we must go now, I have something to do. I'll send you to your place, if you won't mind." You told her, earning a confused look from her. You copied her look to give her a signal on what she's trying to say. 

"You don't have your car with you. It might take more time and you just mention that you have some things that you should do. It's okay, I'll just go by myself." She replied back. 

"It's okay, it can wait. The car is also not need, we can walk instead, you know." You defended. "It's kind of exercise too. That's why you're looking like that, you just keep wanting to be inside my car. Oh.. is there more you wanted to do that's why the car is required?"

"Hey! I am more healthy than what it looks to you. And no, I don't want to be in your car. Whatever you're thinking is just merely pure of imagination. Mostly, I'm an adult, I can handle myself alone so I won't need you to accompany me." Nayeon argued back. You were lost in words and all you can do is to raise your hands up.

"Okay, okay, I get it." You stood up. Nayeon sighed, expecting that you will go and leave already. She thought that she had won whatever you are fighting for however, you never turned your back to her. Instead of doing what Nayeon's guessed, you walked towards her and reached for her hand. Gently taking it into your own.

"What, again?" The woman complained with her brows arching in stress. She can't understand on why you can't just give up and go. 

"I'm sorry, are you mad?" You asked, nervousness shown over your eyes. The hold oh her hand tightened once you heard no answers from her. Nayeon felt it, thinking that you're getting a hint that she is mad so she shook her head as an answer to erase your worries. 

She can't be mad at you just because of that. Well, upset could be a definition of what she feels.

You felt all the weight that built up on you, breaking down. You tug her hand carefully, giving her the signal to stand up. Nayeon doesn't want to bicker with you anymore. Finally, she accepted your hand, holding tight to it while she pull herself up from the sit. Doubtlessly, a small smile was formed in your face.

"I want to be with you more. Well, walking you home right now could be a way. Should I let it slip away? Of course, no. So I'm sorry if I made you upset in making that possible." You admitted.

It caught Nayeon off guard. She didn't expect you to admit it, straight to her. It might took you much, to build up your courage that high. But you think that it was all worth it when she looked anywhere except you. You giggled, pulling her to you. She was surprised when she is suddenly pulled into your embrace, that's why she buried her face on your left shoulder part. 

Believe it or not, she was fully embarrassed. "It's okay... I don't have any right to be upset at something that's obviously a joke."

Nayeon wrapped her arms around you, feeling your warmth. It is funny how fast her mood changed in a few minutes only. However, you're thankful that she's now in a good mood and hugging you tightly. "Should we go now? It's great that I didn't bring my car, since we are currently in autumn season. We can watch the leaves falling and also walk through it."

The envision of her enjoying already in what state you two are, you swayed her with you. "Or you want to stay her like this instead?"

Nayeon did push you than giving you a formal answer. It was not harsh and just a playful one. "You were not enjoying it just now, yeah" You sarcastically stated it.