Part 2 - Shiva Knows The Truth

Hello everyone! How are you? I hope you'll are doing good👍🏻 . So without wasting your time, let's start...

Raavi falls unconscious in Karan's arms.
Karan: (panicked) Raavi, Raavi! Raavi uth... Uth please uth ja! Dekh apne bhai ko aise pareshan mat kar. Please, please...

Suman: Aye!! Ye kya ho gaya meri bacchi ko!!! Aye kaagdi! Yeh kya kiya tune meri bacchi ke saath!?

Prafulla: Aee bhai! Ae Raavi ye kya ho gaya... Meri bacchi, uth dekh teri maasi ko tang mat kar...

Suman: Ae Karan, tu ek kaam kar isse utha aur kamre mein lega... Chal chal jaldi kar...

Karan picks her up in his arms and took her to her room. He laid her down on the bed and Suman sprinkled water on her face. Slowly slowly, Raavi gained consciousness. She started remembering what happened at the market and rushed out of the room in the aangan.

Suman: Are! Ye kaha jaa rahi hai... Aeee Raavi beta ruk ja!! Aisi halat mein aise daud mat.

Raavi reached in the aangan and saw all the white papers lying on the floor. She started crying.

Raavi: Ye kya kar diya maine maa. Kaise thug gayi main, kaise thug gayi!!!
Main kaise jeeyoungi iss gham mein... Maaaaa!!!!

Suman:  Bhaut choudhrayun banne ka shauk hai na! Ab bhoogat! Aur agar itna hi gham hai na, toh jaa aur jaake kuaye mein khud jaa!! Jaa jaa...

After hearing Suman's words, Raavi went near the well and was about to jump when Suman shouted,

Suman: Aee markundi gay, ye kya karne jaa rahi thi tu, hain!! Tujhe teri parwah na ho toh na sahi, par mujhe mere pota, poti bhaut pyaare hai... Chal, aaja vapis.

They didn't know that someone was listening to their conversation. He was Krish. He just came home after college and as he entered home, what he heard made him shocked...

At night, the 3 brothers returned home. The 3 ladies were serving the food. Raavi was looking tensed which was troubling Shiva, so he asked,

Shiva: Kya hua Raavi? Tu bechain kyu laga rahi hai??

Krish: (laughing) Kya ha Shiva... Tujhe abhi tak pata nahi chala ki bhabhi apne gehe...

As Krish started to spit out the truth, Rishita quickly stuffed a paratha in his mouth and was just going to handle the situation, when Shiva got alarmed and asked,

Shiva: Ae Krish! Abhi tu kya bol raha tha, bhabhi apne gehene kya???

Rishita: Are Shiva! Tum kya detective ki tarah jasoosi karne lag gaye... Vo...vo Krish...krish toh ye...h...yeh kaha raha tha k..i...ki Raa...aavi ko..ko apne gehe...ne...gehene nahi mil rahe na, toh....toh vo...vohi kaha raha tha... Hai...haina beta Krish??

Rishita said, while glaring at Krish. Krish looked at Dhara for help, and find out that his other 2 bhabhis were glaring at him... So he decided to keep quiet and gulped in fear.

Shiva: Acha... Koi baat nahi chipkali, hum jald hi dhoond lenge... Tu idhar udhar kahi rakh diye honge hadbadi mein... Chal, khaana toh paros, main toh bhuk se maraa jaa raha hu.

All were having their dinner. While Shiva was lost in his thoughts about Krish's statement.

Shiva: (in mind) Lagta hai, ki yeh chipkali mujhse jaroor kuch chupa rahi hai... Pata toh karna padega. Aur iss kaam mein Krish sabse jyada kaam aayega...

Shiva thought, while smirking at Krish. Krish gulped in fear and thought that now what was doing in his devil brother's mind...

All finished the food and went to their respective rooms.

Shivi Room:
Raavi was sitting on the bed, lost in her thoughts when Shiva came in. E went near Raavi, lifted her in his arms. And before she could react, he pinned her on the wall.

Shiva: (huskily in her ear) Kyu mami ke behen ki beti, aaj aapko romance nahi suj raha... Badi taajub ki baat hai...

He said, and kissed her earlobe. Raavi closed her eyes due to the proximity.
He was going to kiss her on the lips, when suddenly his phone's screen popped open, exclaiming that he got an SMS from someone... He quickly pulled away from her and started reading the message:
"Meet me in the backyard, right now..." - said the message. He said,

Shiva: Vo Raavi, mujhe na kuch jaroori kaam hai, toh main jaake aata hu... Hmmm...

Raavi: Pan Shiva, tu itni raat ko kaha jaa raha hai??

Shiva: Hain kuch jaroori kaam..
Tu tension mat le, main thodi der mein aa jaunga...

Shiva gave a forehead kiss to her and went out. He met him who had messaged him... Krish. Yes, he met Krish and went to talk with him...

Shiva: Chal, apna radio chalu kar aur sab bata mujhe tune kya kya suna...

Krish narrated the whole incident: how he came after college and over heard all the ladies' conversation and got shocked... Shiva first got shocked then he thought how to handle the situation. He thought of a plan and explained it to Krish and said that if there would be any problem during the plan, he should solve it.

Shiva: Aur haan, agar iske baare mein kissi ko kuch bhi pata chala, kaas kar Raavi ko, toh tujhe pata hai ki main tere saath kya karunga... Thik che, chal bhaag yaha se!! Mujhe bhi jaldi jana hoga, warna Raavi Shiva par hi uska taandav karegi...

Krish: Mujhe nahi pata tha bhai, ki tu bhi peticoat chaap nikalega...

Shiva: Tu jaata hai ki...  

He chased Krish, but he got out off his hold and ran to his room for his life... Shiva went back to his room and found his sweet and innocent wife sleeping peacefully hugging his pillow in place of him. He chuckled and went to remove his pillow from her hold and encircled his arms around her and slept, dreaming that his plan would succeed...

Next morning:
Raavi was arranging her clothes in their wardrobe, when Shiva came in.
He murmured,

Shiva: Chal beta Shiva, hoja shuru...

Shiva exhaled a deep breath and went towards Raavi. She felt someone's presence behind her, so she turned around. Before she could speak, Shiva picked her in his arms and started going out of the room...

So that's all for today guys!! I hope you'll enjoy this part and like it. Please inform me if I need  to do some changes in it. Tell your views and comments in the comment section and vote... So see you in the next part. Til then,
Stay tuned,
Stay safe 😊💕