feelings/Confession

Note from author: I am fishing this story with this last page, it probly was short idk, but you see I'm going to write another ff abt Ckr again . I mean I could do two at the same time, but nawh for me today,, anyways last story here we go-!

Red Velvet was so caught handed. He knew he had feelings for Pastry , or maybe he was being paranoid and obsessed. He then became like a another kid and started up google. "Am I in love or just obsessed". He searched.

"Ugh! Chiffion I scored ALL IN LOVED ON ALL MY 32 TABS. " Red complained  to chiffion. Chiffion barked. Maybe he thought he should see Sparkling for some what so ever advice. "Chiffion stay here okay I'll be heading out in a bit, watch the others.!" He said while heading out. "Chiffion tilled his head with his tongue sticking out and understood the asigment.

*At Sparkling's bar*

"Oh Sparkling HELP ME !" Red yelled as he made his way in. "Oh hello my friend, what is it as you see?" Red calmed himself down and fixed his hair for a bit.

*clears throat.*

"So I have a CONFESSION I'd make." Velvet exclaims. "Haha, my friend and what is the confession??" Sparkling asks preparing a drink. "I think I like Pastry but I'm not sure if that's a good idea because especially she is tough and strong and yeah but I don't know, I was hanging out with her yesterday and she held my hand many times which made me get em butterflies, SPARKLING WHAT DO I DO, I CAME FOR ADVICE!" Red said with ONE FULL BREATH.

Sparkling was just lifeless and blinking.
...

"RED TAKE BREATH! Okay. NOW YOU SEE, it's not a bad thing liking her. And if you get butterflies were going to assume you like her okay. Okay. Now let me hand you some advice if you think about confessing okay." Sparkling calmly said. "Well It's best if you confesses not too early , but there's chanceses."

Red was confused but understood Sparkling. "Yeah I guess. Oh well maybe that's all I wanted to come here for."
Sparkling handed a drink to Red Velvet. 

Pastry walked down the stairs and made her way out of thfte Church. She changed before she left. Walking down the street.

She mad it to her home tired. "Ugh I'm so exhausted." She said. 'Maybe I should go to the bar for a drink.'

Pastry made her way to the bar taking the bus.

(At the bar)

"Oh hello Velvet, didn't expect you here today." Pastry said as Velvet supposedly drunk. "He-Hey Pastry-" Red Replied. "Don't mind him he's drunk." Sparklings said handing a glass of wine to Pastry. "No, I'll pass on the wine just a glass of tea tonight. Oh Velvet, who would take you home."

"You."

"Me?"

"I mean he's drunk so I suppose you, anyways you bring live next to each other." Sparkling said.

Pastry stood at the bar for about 10 minutes. "Well Sparkling, I'll be leaving now, I'll take Velvet with me on the bus. Goodbye."

"Bye"

As she walked out of the door holding Velvets hand on the bus stop, she sat down at the bench as Red's head in her shoulder. "Hey Pastry.." Red yawned as he turned to look at her. "I think I like you."

Pastry's face just blushed, blushed like Andy's apples face. "Huh..? No your just drunk" She replied. Red grabbed her chin to make her look at him, he slightly pressed his lips against her's. They kissed only for second and Red fell back asleep. "I-" Pastry's face was priceless, she just had prosseces what just happened. She touched her lips and confused self. The bus was her.

*The neighborhood*

"Red wake up!" She carried him out of the bus as it left.

" Was I asleep?"

"Yeah." Pastry chuckled. "And drunk."

"Drunk?, did I say anything stupid??!" Red panicked.

"No." Pastry replied, "always ima going home, goodnight." She kissed his check and walked off to her house, 'Why did I do that?' She thought. Velvet just staying there so blank-less. 'What just happend?'

(3 days pass)

**at the plant shop**

"Hello welcome! What brings you here?" Herb says. "I'm just looking for some pink flowers.." Red said.

"Oh that's sweet, if it's okay may I ask for who?"

"A girl I've met."

"Sounds nice, come-on I'll show you where the pink flowers we have.!"

"Hello Mother Reversed.." Pastry said walking in the hall. "Hello child make sure you get your morning prayers in today." She said with her hands folded. "Don't worry I will, thank you."

-2 hours later..-

Pastry had just changed and walked out of the chruch, she was exhausted.

"OH- Velvet you scared me, what brings you here outside of the chruch?" Pastry askes. .. He then pulls out the Pink flowers. "Pastry, I just wanted to ask if. Of you'd love to go out with me or no, but if not then it's okay, it's okay if you don't like me alright!" He shrugged.

Pastry grabbed the flowers. And looked up at Red and gave him a big kiss on the cheek.

"I'd love to go out with you."

He asked her out on front of a chruch

🎉 You've finished reading (- Akaward Neighbors - ) / Pastry x Red Velvet / Cookie run kingdom / fanfict 🎉