Wedding ?

Sumedh was deeply hurted nad was guilty for what he did ? Then the memories of his and mallika were roaming around him . One night , he was totally drunken when he came home , he can't even stand properly . Avneet came and supported him . He looked at Avneet and said .
.
Sumedh - I am sorry Avu . I was only my fault and you are also getting punishment for what I did . It was only me who made this plan to destroy them . Please forgive me , if you can .
.
Avneet - No bhai , it was not only your’s mistake , it was mine also . And I am regretting also for what I did .
.
Sumedh - I don't know what the truth was . I played with her feelings . And I don't know from when , butt... I started loving her . But ,, but,, she just, she just hate me and I too deserves that . I love her , more than anything else and will love her till my last breath . I don't know that she will be mine or not , but still I will love her . I LOVE YOU MALLIKA . I LOVE YOU .
.
One month later , a boy came in Siddharth’s home to meet him . He is Rahul .
.
Note - Rahul was also an enemy of Siddharth but when Siddharth wants his enemy to become his friends for his family's faith , Rahul accepted his deal . But , he still wants revenge from him , by marrying with Mallika .
.
Rahul - Hello Siddharth . How are you ? I know what happened with you guys but still how are you ?
.
Siddharth - Fine . But suddenly , you came here . Is everything right ?
.
Rahul - Ya Ya . Everything is right I just came to meet you .
.
Suddenly Mallika came . Rahul's lustful eyes started staring at her .
.
Rahul - Hello mallika .
.
Mallika - Hii . Bhaiya , I am going in the garden .
.
Siddharth - Sure , take care .
.
Mallika went to garden .
.
Rahul - Siddharth , don't you think that Mallika is quite younger now ?
.
Siddharth - Yes Rahul , but what's the problem in this ?
.
Rahul - I mean that , she should marry now .
.
Siddharth - I don't want her to leave me .
.
Rahul - What are you talking Siddharth ? Every girl and every boy had to marry , it's the rule of the world .
.
Siddharth - You are right , but there is no boy perfect for my Miku .
.
Rahul - Siddharth relax and think of some boys you met , think of your some friends whom you believe . Then you will surely find someone .
.
Siddharth - No , I can't think . And this is her choice and I don't want to interfere in it .
.
Rahul - ( in his mind ) This stupid is not understanding anything now I have to do something .
Actually I am also finding a girl to marry , and not getting someone perfect for me .
.
Siddharth - Hey Rahul !! What is you and Mallika got married ?? I will not force but just asking you you can give me answer anytime .
.
Rahul - I will think about it , but first we need Mallika’s permission .
.
Siddharth - You are right . Mallika ... Mallika ...
.
Mallika came .
.
Mallika - Yes bhaiya .
.
Siddharth - Miku . I had founded a boy for you to marry .
.
Mallika’s face turned into pale .
.
Siddharth - And you know who is he ? He is sitting in front of you . He is Rahul .
.
Mallika - Whatt ??
In her mind - I don't like Rahul , but if he is chosen by Siddharth bhaiya then I will not refuse .
.
Siddharth - What happened Mallika ? Are you not happy with this if no then okay you don't need to take stress .
.
Mallika - No bhaiya . I am okay with it .
.
Rahul - Thank you Thank you so much Mallika .
.
Mallika - ☺️
Inside - 😓😓
.
Then Rahul left with a smirk .
.
Siddharth - I know Mallika it is very difficult for you , but the past doesn't change na ? You have to forget him and move ahead .
.
Mallika - I will try bhaiya .
.
After saying this Mallika left to her room . She locked herself and started crying in a corner .