Oneshot 12. [Jealousy]

Beginne am Anfang

Though, that was from Jay's point of view. If you asked any other person, they'd sat Heeseung was quite friendly and playful.

The boy wouldn't listen to Jay when he was trying to talk some sense into him. But whatever he said left Jay endeared, controlling him with the tip of his fingers.

It was stupid, Jay told himself, about how easily he let Heeseung do whatever the latter wanted.

It wasn't like he forced him to, but it was by instinct and he thinks, a small possible thought that maybe, just maybe, Heeseung is enjoying this too much.

It's hard for Jay to confess.

One of the reasons namely because Heeseung just loves toying around with people.

But he makes it seem so effortless, he flirts with everyone and misleads them and when they say they like him, he'll say that the feelings are not reciprocated, continuing saying that they can stay as friends though.

People tend to think that it's just how he treats his friends but Jay would beg to differ.

Heeseung always had a way with him, even he himself was surprised.

Jay was known to be stubborn, not complying to others easily, but with Heeseung, he just feels so vulnerable.

That perfect moron had such control over him. His stupidly shiny doe eyes, pretty angelic features, pouty soft pink lips that he so badly wants to devour. His perfect hourglass like body that showed off whenever he wore the skirt that he had to wear when cheering for their team. His snatched waist, slim toned legs, prominent clavicle-

Jay sometimes questioned himself why he thought of those things.

But for now, Jay couldn't be bothered by those things knowing damn well that the tournament with the YG team was just around the corner and he had limited time to brush up his skills and bring his team to play some practice rounds.

He sighed and shook his head, breaking himself out of his trance before he made his way to class, walking hurriedly, friends trailing behind.

-

♫︎ 𝒀𝒆𝒂𝒉, 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒉, 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒉, 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒉, 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒉, 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒉, 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒉
𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒖𝒔
𝑺𝒐 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔?
𝒀𝒆𝒂𝒉, 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒉, 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒉, 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒉, 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒉, 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒉, 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒉
𝑾𝒉𝒚 𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒆𝒔?
𝑨 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆, 𝒋𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒚
𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏
𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒍𝒚 𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒊𝒎, 𝒋𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒚
𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏
𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒉𝒊𝒎, 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑 𝒊𝒕. ♫︎

"Jay, I think it'd be better if we close up on the person if they try to steal the ball, don't you think?" Sunghoon spoke during the 10 minutes long break Jay let me have after an hour and a half of practice.

"Hmm, but you never know what sort of tricks they hold, though I'm pretty sure they would use the BMM trick. Just try to get into their lane and stop them from receiving. If they use another method, then closing in on them would be okay." Jay spoke, wiping his sweat using his towel, holding an electric fan at the same time.