Jalebi 🤪

"Tum na, bohot confusing ho!" Said Avni, leaning on Neil while pointing an unsteady finger to his chest and poking him.

"Acha, aur woh kaise?" Neil replied while steadying her with an eyebrow raised and a smile.

"Haan, Bilkul iss jalebi Ki Tarah.... Cute... Roumdddd.... Confusing bhi ho... " came a soft voice trailing in between the words while Avni haath ke saath gol gol ishare karrahi thi.

"Confusing, woh kaise?"

"Haan dekho na, Mujhe mil hi nahi rahe, Ki kaha tum khatam aur shuru. Dekho iske points na.... Connected hain." She lazily trails her fingers around  his silhouette.

" Okayyyyy.... -" Neil was cut off.

"Ek aur baat bhi hai, shhh secret hain, Neilu koh maat batao. Teekhe?" Avni ne chupke se kaha with a serious look.

"Haan teekh hain." Neil replied while pulling her closer.

"Nahi aise nahi, pinky promise karo, Phir baotoangi ." Avni ne apni pinky forward ki Neil kho.

"Pinky promise, meri jaan." Neil ne apne haath kho jodha.

"Okay. Just as long as you know that if you break the promise you have to cut your pinky finger off. " She said with a frown and pout.

He wanted to laugh at her crazy idea but seeing her drunk crazy self, he decided not to take the risk. So mustering up the perfect serious face, he played along.

" Nahi batoungi, promise. Secret kya hai?" He asked Leaning forward.

She looked around, narrowing her eyes for anyone eavesdropping and then asked " Come closer, important hai."

He leaned forward, playfully and adorably rubbing their noses together. She leaned into his ear and whispered in a soft tone. " Mera neilu ekdum hot hai. Pataka keh Tarah aur Mann karaahe hai Ki kha jao, iss jalebi Ki Tarah"

He looked at her surprised. She just confessed he was hot and she wanted to.... Haaye, meri wifey. So romantic.

He starts guiding her to the bed as he could see her eyes drooping as he listened to her adorable babbles.

" Neilu, mujhe Na.... Bohot... Bohot garmi feel horahi Hai..... Tum Na Bohot cute hoon Mr. Amrood....-

Okay maybe except for that, 'Mr Amrood' who's that? Me, how? ' Neil silently mouthed the words to himself in the mirror while raising his one eyebrow.' Mr Amrood'.

" Aur patha Hai, yeh room Kitna boring Hai. - Haan, red looks nice. Tomorrow snow day hain. Interesting. Blue blue blue Monday Monday..... Hmmm lallaala. Pink pinky Thursday, rainbow Friday... Blah blah blah...
--- oof."

Avni exclaimed as she sat/fell/stumbled on the bed and started jumping in place." Rainbows rainbows, ice cream... Icy ice, so tasty with jalebiiiiiiii! Jalebi baby, jalebi baby. Mera Neilu jalebi baby hain! "

She pulled Neil to her and hugged him as she started to feel sleepy.

" Sleep my beautiful wifey" he softly whispered and held her tighter. Just as woh settle hogayi, Avni ne thodi SI aankhe kholi Aur whispered " Neilu"

" Hmm avu?" Whispered Neil. " Pata Hai tum Monkey Neil Amrood Khanna meri favorite jalebi hoon. Hmm Bohot yummy, so tasty. Full of sweetness."  she told him and then closed her eyes, snuggling into his chest.

Neil laughed lightly and " I love you wifey". A sleepy mumble from Avni was heard " I love you too hubby".

They fell asleep in each others arms with a smile adorning their faces.

The end!

Tell me how it is!

Love,
Celeana_86 ❤️