Part 1: Mother's old friend

Author Note

ATTENTION: This part has been edited.

You're a happy, active girl. But, something's wrong. You're parents. They doesn't exist anymore. They died. It was an car accident! But, that broke you. The most death that touched you is death of your father. You always played with him. It was like a dream, but, he died. When you were a little, he gave you a necklace. That necklace is your everything. When you lose your strength, you hold your necklace and then everything is okay. Your father's death really hurt you. You always remember him. Everything you have is your little sister, Alis. She is really active. She always make you smile.

 She jump over the room like a little chipmunk. Well that's really cute! "Hey sis..Ya know, I could call mom's close friend because... I don't have any money. They are not giving me money as usual in a restaurant I work." you were thinking about Cass, your mom's best friend. She sometimes help your sister and you like she was your real mother. But, she almost never talked about her nephews. You called her. " Hey Cass! Can we come on a couple of days?" You asked. Your sister really likes Cass. She watched at you like a happy puppy waiting for play. "Sure (Y/N)! I sent a taxi to you two. But, be careful! " You were excited. "We will." You end the conversation. Your sister was so happy and she was jumping over the whole room. You didn't have a house. You two had an apartment.