How is the life of the New Freedom Fighters?

After defeating Eggman, the New Freedom Fighters began to live their new life. Rotor began to open his own repair workshop, and sometimes hang out in HQ with his friends. Also, of course he found true love, even though he thought he would never fall in love. After being married, Bunnie became a hairstyle for the royal family and Antoine became a commander of the Acorn guards just his father and four-fathers, and unexpectedly they became parents. Sonic, Manic, and Sonia began to call themselves the Sonic Underground and sometimes go on world tours along with their loved ones. (Sonia broke up with Bartleby but has found love with a Hedgehog named Cloud who has saved her life from Eggman's robots.) (Manic fell in love with a doctor named Sonar the long-eared hedgehog who has healed his wounds during a fight with Eggman's robots.) Elias, Sally's older brother, married his sweetheart, Megan, and has created a counselor of four to make sure everything is in balance. After their wedding and adopting Cream, Amy began to open her own bakery shop and Shadow decided to do some part time work at G.U.N. to spend more time with Amy, Cream, and his newborn kids and help at the bakery. Although sometimes he can be overprotective when a man comes near his family. Shard began to help with his father at his workshop and find a little bit information about how they were able to have the same DNA. Also, he began to go on a date with a lynx named Nichole, who is Sally's best friend. Also of course for our true hero's, Sonic and Sally got married and Sally became Tails new adopted mother. They were both elected to be the next rules of Sonic's kingdom and had twins of their own. Then, a few months later, they have found out that Silver is their great-great-great-great grandson from the future. (Silver is hedgehog who has traveled back in time to save his future from destruction, along with his friend Blaze the Cat, and after returning to their time, they began to go out on a date.) The New Freedom Fighters may be living in a life now, but they are always ready for whatever challenges comes in their way, and make sure that next generation of Freedom Fighters are there to protect their homelands.

THE END