"Are you telling the truth?" She says, her soft voice like music hitting his ears as he lets the paper fall onto the sofa beside them and she stands for a moment to shrug off her pants leaving her in the lace underwear matching the bra.

"Yep." He pops the 'o', staring up at her as she sighs and clambers onto his lap, straddling his legs and grabbing his face in her hands softly.

Her left hand slides down his chest before stopping on a certain spot and Regulus watches in anticipation as a smirk tugs on her lips, "then why is your heart racing."

"Because, Maria, I haven't fucked you in nearly six months and I'm fucking dying to be inside of you." Regulus whispers in her ear making heat rush to her lower half. "That's the truth you were looking for, darling."

"Who says I was going to let you fuck me?" Maria whispers and he grasps her hips tightly.

"I know you will." Regulus mutters, his nose brushing against her cheek. "You're just as desperate for me as I am for you."

"Maybe." She says before clambering off him and strolling off.

"Wait—where are you going?!" Regulus groans, hearing her giggle slightly from halfway up the stairs. "Don't make me come up there—for fuck sake." He sighs, leaning his head back.

He stands up, walking up the stairs quickly and opening the door to their room and seeing Maria who's sat on the window seat still in her underwear with a book in her hands.

"What are you playing at?" Regulus asks her and she turns to him innocently, biting her pen as she writes annotations around the margins.

"Whatever do you mean, love?"

"Don't do that." Regulus chuckles, pushing his tongue into his cheek, slowly approaching her. "Or I'll come over there and make you come right there in that window seat."

"Why don't you?" Maria smiles, setting down her book and leaning her head back with a soft sigh and Regulus watches as her chest moves up and down.

"Because I'm not being nice anymore, not after that stunt you pulled." Regulus says, approaching her and she smiles to herself, standing up just as he reaches her and slamming her lips against his roughly, Regulus stumbling back slightly and she pushes him backwards until he falls back onto the mattress.

She clambers on top of him and helps him shrug his top over his head and she pushes his shoulder's down when he goes to sit up.

"I heard you dreaming last night." She whispers softly in his ear and he gulps slightly. "What was it again. . ? Oh, yeah—'oh fuck—please Maria'." She laughs. "My favourite one was 'I love when you touch yourself for me, Ria'."

"Go fuck yourself, Potter." He scoffs and she smiles.

"You'd enjoy that, wouldn't you?" Maria says and Regulus stares at her for a few moments in awe.

"Maybe I would."

"Ooh." Maria feigns a shiver and Regulus rolls his eyes. "Come here." She mutters, grabbing his hand and he doesn't even need to be guided, she basically just holds his hand as he moves her underwear to the side and slides his finger over her soaked entrance.

He smirks, "all wound up, aren't you?"

"Mhm." She smiles before grabbing her wand making him frown. "incarcerous."

Regulus' frown deepens as he's suddenly restrained, tugging at the ropes tying him to the headboard he looks back at the girl before him with a hard glare.

"Maria, untie me."

"It's not nice, is it?" Maria whispers and Regulus clenched his jaw. "Being all helpless and tied up."