She froze as she said, "What?"

He ran up to her grabbing her by the waist as she tilted her head at him in confusion. 

He shook his head and said, "I don't even know where to start? I'm sorry, I shouldn't have left you. God, I can't even begin to explain-"

Before he could finish, she flipped him to the ground and pinned his arms beside his head. 

He said slightly turned on, "Oh, you want to do it now. Was I gone for that long?"

She said in frustration, "What the hell are you talking about? If you think, you're distracting me into trying to not take you in you're not!"

He said, "I am very confused right now.. So, we're not about to have sex on the top of the Empire State Building cause "take you in" sounded like a sexual remark-"

Nat slapped him across the face and snarled, "Is this how you treat all of your victims by failing at seducing them cause I'll tell you what that's my thing except I can successfully lure them into my trap?"

He scoffed, "Victims? Nat, stop playing around come on. I just want to go home, cuddle, make out with you, and tell you everything I just experienced for what felt like days that I missed, but clearly was not.

Nat looked at him baffled as she took off her mask and said, "Do I look like the person you are referring to?"

He nodded his head in confusion as she reached up to take his mask off. She found a boy perhaps around her age with a head full of a lot of hair as she was curious to how it fit under the mask. She looked at his eyes as it made her heart stop for a sweet second. She shook out of it and said, "I have no fucking idea who you are madman!"

He took the opportunity to her being distracted to turn her around as now he was the one pinning her to the ground. 

He smiled deviously and said, "Come on, don't look at me like that I know you like this?"

She did in fact like it... She's never found a man who can dominate her the way he just did in those seconds, but it didn't last for long. She swiveled her leg out from beneath him as she kicked him across the roof. 

She scowled and said, "Alright, you talk too much. How about you actually put in the effort to fight back before I take you to jail!"

Peter got up as he rubbed his chest and coughed, "That was-- a good-- ass kick, babe."

She threw her arm in frustration and said, "I'm not your babe, I'm not anything of yours. Drop the act and fucking fight me!"

He was taken aback, astonished to her harsh words it was then when he finally realized she had no idea who he was. 

He muttered to himself, "No. No. No. No."

Tony spoke into Nat's ear, "You finally met your match, haven't you?"

She rolled her eyes as she took the ear piece out not wanting to deal with two idiotic people.

Peter looked at her with urgency of needing her to remember as he said, "This is going to sound insane.. but we were dating.. happily in love until I fucked up and I left to go help two other Spider-Mans from a different universe and was the best experience of my life, but not the point and I-"

She said in complete un-amusement, "Oh my god, you are literally insane."

He held his hand up pleading for her to listen, "I can prove it."

She crossed her arms around her chest as he pointed at the Stark watch around his wrist. There were only two that existed, but the other one had been stolen. 

She frowned and said, "Great, you're insane and a thief!"

He waived his arms in frustration and said, "No! Stark made this for me along with yours."

She laughed and said, "No, he didn't. I was there when he made them both, and you, in fact, were not there." 

Peter rubbed his face in frustration groaning, "What the fuck."

He said, "I get it you're a mistrusting person, and I respect that right now, but I am Peter Parker. The man who is absolutely in love with you, the man who would never hurt you. Please, Nat."

She had tuned everything else he had said out as she only grasped the part of him saying, I am Peter Parker.

She mumbled, "Peter Parker?"

He smiled softly and said, "Yeah."

She didn't want to trust him. She didn't want to smile when he saw his adorable soft smile towards her. She didn't want to feel the unexplainable feelings she was feeling towards him, but the name Peter Parker meant more than what she could remember. She needed to know more. 

She sighed and said, "Okay... This is what we are going to do. I won't take you to jail, but I'll take you to Tony where you can explain yourself under Oscorp's truth serum."

He nodded and said, "Yes, okay you're a genius... as per usual, but yes."

She raised a brow at him and said, "I know I'm a genius, Peter Parker."