Chapter 1 - Introductions

Hey guys, so this is the first chapter of our book sorry for spellings but we are only young 💋 picture of Ella's eyes btw
--------------------------------------
Hello, my name is Ella Jones, I am 17 years old and this is my story.

I am 5f 4' and average weight. I have purple eyes, don't ask me why, I have plump pink lips and a little button nose. My hair is brown with little bits of red and is straight.

I only have one friend and her name is Claire but coco for short and she is Adrian's sister. I have had a crush on Adrian since I laid eyes on him, but I know he will never be mine. He always has a new girl on him arm every couple of days but Chloe is the main one I see with him.

I just wish he would notice me, but then why would he? Why would he want to look at a beaten mute girl that has bruises and cuts everywhere?

Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you that my father, James, beats me. And I know what your gonna say, 'what about your mum?' Well my mum disappeared when I was only young. Daddy says that she is dead but I don't know.

My mums name was Rachel Jones and my fathers name is James Carter, yes I have my mums last name, I guess that's part of the reason my father beats means calls me horrible names.

Did I say I was a mute? Well outside of my house I am, but I have used a few words to talk to Claire. She is the only one who knows I'm not a mute. She was surprised at first but then I told her what has been happening at home and I made her promise not to tell anyone. She agreed obviously.

When I don't talk though, people call me a mute freak and sometimes Claire stands up for me. Chloe, who is the school slut, does take it to a new level though. She went so far as to slap me round the face, in front of half the school in the corridor, and in front of Adrian. I forced myself not to cry in front of them and I wouldn't meet anyone's gaze.

I just turned around and walked away, but when I was walking away I heard Adrian shouting at Chloe. I don't know what he was saying because I just kept walking. My heart did swell up at the fact that Adrian defended me.

My mum disappeared when I was 4, on my birthday as well. She went out to get me my birthday cake but she never came back. Father said that she was dead but I didn't believe him because no police got involved. That is when the beatings started, and he blamed me for her death. The beatings weren't that bad but as I got older, they got worse. I don't know why he blames me, but even if he does, why does he have to beat me?

The other day though I heard my dad on the phone and I heard the name Riley Blake. I don't know who he is but I think I'm about to. Something bad is gonna happen but what?
-------------------------------------------
Hope you enjoyed the first chapter, we did our best and the next chapter will be where everything explodes.
Please comment love ya's 💋