Prologue

It's almost the middle of May. School will end soon. Rosie, who is a senior in Loz Feliz high school, is going to graduate in a couple of weeks. The young girl was excited and terrified at the same time. She knew that meant moving to another city and leaving her friends and family behind. Knowing the fact that Rosabella was leaving when summer break ends, they had decided to spend it like it was their last summer ever.

But let's review a few months back.

~

About 6 months earlier

The 5 teenagers were casually just chilling in the studio. That's when Ray Molina walked in.

"Girls, we're going to... Oh I didn't realize you had company." He said.

Everyone looked at each other in utter shock. That was a big plot twist. "You can see them?" Julie asked.

Ray looked confused. "Of course I can see them. Hey you're Julie's bandmates aren't you?"

Reggie - who adored the older man, stepped forward and offered his hand "Yep that's us. I'm Reggie, that's Luke and over there is Alex." Ray took his hand and shook it.

"But I don't understand... How can he see us AND touch us?!" Alex said while pacing back and forth. It's actually a mystery how the floor doesn't have a hole yet.

"I'm confused. Why wouldn't I be able to see you?"

The group silently agreed that it was probably the best to tell him the truth. Julie sighed "Dad... They're ghosts."

~

Back to present day

So, it has been about six months since they played the Orpheum. Everyone has been able to see and touch the boys. Julie and the Phantoms have had many gigs. Rosie had had a lot of gigs, but not even close to as many as the band. Sometimes they performed together and sometimes Rosabella was opening up for them.

Guess what else has happened in the past six months. Our sweethearts Luke and Rosie finally got together. Julie started going out with Nick - who had been possessed by Caleb. Luckily the friend group noticed Nick's different behaviour and soon after found out what was going on. Now no one has heard of Caleb in months.