I was doing something

"Are you sure you'll be alright by yourself?" You ask, stepping away from her.

"Yeah, go help Daisy." She says, hopping off the counter in front of you.

"If you need anything I'll be downstairs." You say, leaving the room.

You shut the door and walk towards the mainroom.

"Hey, where the hell have you been?" Daisy asks while she stops sweeping.

"I was doing something." You respond  grabbing the broom from her, and starting to sweep.

"Sure took you a while." She says grabbing the broom back.

"It was important." You say, pulling it out of her hands again.

"Look I'll finish the rest, you go." She says, trying to grab it, but you grip it tighter.

"I can-"

"Go before I knock the wind out of you again." She orders, ripping the broom out of your hands.

"Okay." You say, leaving the room quickly.

You walk to your room and get undressed so you can shower.

You normally take lukewarm showers, but at this moment you want a steaming hot one. You turn the nozzle almost all the way to the left, and wait a few seconds before getting in.

After you shower you wrap a towel around your body, and put some product in your hair. You get dressed and sit on your bed and grab your phone. With nothing to do, you swipe through old pictures you've taken over the years.

Starting with the most recent, you have pictures from the other night at the party, you have pictures with Sharon, pictures with Daisy, and pictures with Wanda, you swipe and swipe until you stop at one particular picture.

"We're going to get you back Dad." You say, looking at the picture you took of him.

You swipe through more pictures, you have random things like screenshots of funny conversations. You don't realize it but you have now scrolled years back, so far back are pictures with some of your friends from Shield.