|| Just A Spark || #2

George POV:

He dropped his stuff. He was holding a bag, and a suitcase, he just dropped it. he ran up to dream, and hugged him, laughing. "Your finally here!" -  Dream, "well yeah I guess so!"- George, he was blushing so hard, and he was so happy to finally see his friend again. " Come on lets go!!" - Dream,) George and Dream went into Dreams car, and drove to Dreams house. once they got there, they were greeted by patches, who quickly ran up to George, and jumped up into his arms, "ohhh patches!! "-George the cat purred; He was surprised by how much she liked him.  he put her down, and they went up to Dreams room. George said hi to Sapnap, but Dream didn't seem to care much. He sat down on dreams bed, seeing some of his merch in dreams closet made him blush a bit, but dream distracted him. "Hey George." - Dream, He looked at dream, but dream had his back turned. "y-yeah?" he said confused. dream turned around in his chair without his mask on. George looked at dream straight in the eyes. they locked eye contact for about 30 seconds. " Dream."-George, he said smirking. "What?? you scared??" - Dream, " no i just-" - George, before he could finish, dream stood out of his chair, and lunged towards George, he closed his eyes scared he would land on him. he was a bit shocked but flustered when dream rolled onto him, putting his hand on his chest and put his lips on his.

*zap.*

Dream POV:

He watched as George dropped his stuff, and ran towards him, He started to blush when he hugged him. "Your finally here!" - Dream, "well yeah I guess so!"- George, He was so happy to see George, he thought of all the fun they would do together like Disney, or Univeral, or... let's not go there... " Come on let's go!!" - Dream) George and Dream went into Dreams car and drove to Dreams house. once they got there, they were greeted by patches, he watched as patches jumped into Georges arms, and the happiness in George's eyes, * God, I love him... he's. my... best friend. ** "ohhh patches!! "-George the cat purred; He was surprised by how much she liked him. he put her down, and they went up to Dreams room. He didn't notice Sapnap at first, only until after we walked away. He loved how George got on his bed, He saw him blush a bit, he thought it was cute. as quiet as possible, dream took his mask off, and placed it in the drawer next to him. "Hey George." - Dream, He looked away, rethinking, taking his mask off. "y-yeah?" he said confused. He turned around in his chair without his mask on. George looked at him straight in the eyes. they locked eye contact for about 30 seconds. " Dream."-George, he said smirking. "What?? you scared??" - Dream, " no i just-" - George, before he could finish, He got out of his chair, and lunged towards George, He turned away, so he would just land next to George. He saw George blushing and he put his hand on his warm chest, feeling his heartbeat, slowing down for a moment. He snapped out of it and finally put his lips on his.

*zap.*