Kazuha handed her a satchel of mora.

"Your food will be out in just a moment! If you'd like to take a seat, please, follow me." She came from behind the counter and guided us to a small outdoor seating area and sat us a small table with two chairs and a large purple umbrella in the center.

"I cannot fathom how you'd take advantage of our relationship just to pay less mora for a meal, Kazu." I joked, a teasing lilt evident in my words.

"Ah, but you must've been thinking the same thing, no?"

"nuh uh, only you'd come up with something so diabolical, that poor woman probably thinks we're the most clingy yet awkward couple in teyvat!" I tried not to smile but could feel the corners of my lips twitching upward.

Kazuha too let a smile take over his soft features, we held eye contact before we both burst out laughing.

"you two seem to be having a wonderful time! here's your meals, have a great day." The woman set our bowls of soba down and then a separate plate with two tricolor dango on it.

"Thank you, Ma'am, you have a nice day as well!" I grinned as I took a pair of chopsticks out of the paper packaging they came in.

I picked up some of the noodles and tried eating them.

"OW FUCK, HOT." I cried as I burnt my tongue, Kazuha watched with amusement.

"uh oh that's a big girl swear word," he teased.

"Shut up you prick it's not funny," I whined.

"Oh, but it is quite amusing to see a lady of your status use such language in a public setting," he snickered, the familiar playful lilt lacing his words.

"You act as if you don't have high status as well, lord Kazuha," I teased right back at him.

Kazuha only laughed at this before picking up his chopsticks and using them to pick up his noodles before blowing on them slightly.

"this, dearest, is how you eat noodles," he said, blowing on them gently again before eating them.

"yeah yeah, whatever," I stuck my tongue out at him.

He laughed and shook his head with a smile.

We ate in comfortable silence.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

When we had finally finished eating we decided to take a stroll through out inazuma city, as we often did when it was just the two of us.

I think him sneaking me out of my home late at night to wander the city streets impacted how nostalgic wandering the city had become for us, we'd walked these streets hundreds of times and still never got bored of it; walking hand in hand making idle chit chat and taking in the fresh air as well as sweet smells of different shops.

Honestly, I'd like to think that if either of us died, we'd meet again in the next life.

"-N, Y/N? hello? Are you there?" I snapped back into reality, realizing I was staring intently at a kimono shop.

"huh?" I asked, drawing my attention back to Kazuha.

"you seem rather enraptured by something in that store, would you like to buy something?" he asked softly.

"ah, no, sorry I just got caught up in my own thoughts," I chuckled slightly, turning my head to face the sky which was now fading into different shades of oranges and pinks.

"Inazuma sunsets are always so beautiful aren't they?" I sighed.

"aha, yes, but the moons are always quite lovely, aren't they?" Kazuha squeezed my hand.

I nodded. Kazuha sighed and shook his head.

"would you mind sharing whatever is burdening your mind? You seem so distant right now," Kazuha tugged on my hand trying to lead us away from the shop.

"Kazuha, it's nothing, promise." I smiled, removing my hand from his to interlock our pinkies instead. A pinkie-promise if you will.

"Alright, I believe you, but never be afraid to let me share your burdens," he said with that trademark soft smile, his eyes crinkling lightly and a faint blush dusting his cheeks as the cool breeze blew his soft hair.

And archons, in the faint glow of the sunset, he truly looked like an angel.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
⃗ 🎐*ೃ༄
↳˳❥;; ❝FOLKLORE ❞ ೫˚∗:
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

HII

Omfg why did this literally take me a month to write wtf

Anyways, pretty boy Kazuha for the soul

AND

Stories where the guy falls first >>>>>>

Ok anyways, I'm trying to make these first chapters calm before the storm before the eye of the hurricane and then everything goes to shit 😱😱

That doesn't even make sense 😐😐

I hope you guys didn't miss me too much ❤️❤️

I'll try to not take decades to update but uhhhhhhhhh idk

Anyways, someone send me Jean Kirstein fics /j

XoXo, Fairydalring