The teacher in the department appointed Yao Qin to accept everyone's manuscripts. Because some of the students had not submitted them, Yao Qin took the received manuscripts back to the dormitory in case they were lost.

    That night, Leng Yao suddenly came to Huada to look for Yao Qin.

    Yao Qin was taken aback when he saw Leng Yao. After not seeing Leng Yao during a holiday, Leng Yao was so thin that she seemed to be a different person. His whole body was filled with a sullen air, and it also showed from the inside out. He was deeply tired, but his usual high posture remained the same, still raising his chin to look at people.

    Yao Qin was busy urging a classmate in the dormitory building to submit the paper, so he left Leng Yao in the dormitory first.

    There is no one in the dormitory, so they should all go to study at night.

    Leng Yao sat in Yao Qin's chair, closing her eyes and wondering how she should speak later.

    After thinking for a while, still not knowing what to do, opened his eyes and saw a stack of drawings on the table in front of him.

    She pulled it over and flipped it at random, only to find that the top drawing was signed as Qiao Manman.

    Leng Yao stared at the name, with spite flashing in his eyes, suddenly grabbed the piece of paper and tore it to pieces, and threw the pieces of paper into a ball at her feet.

    After doing all this, Leng Yaofang felt that the fire in his heart went down a little.

    At this moment, Yao Qin walked in from the door with a few pieces of paper in her hand. She came to the table and said to Leng Yao while sorting the pieces of paper: "I want to sit here, you move a position aside. "

    Leng Yao saw that Yao Qin didn't even have a few words of polite greetings, so she went down to the flames again, but when she thought of the purpose of coming to Yao Qin this time, she had to suppress her anger and comfort herself, Yao Qin always does this, she can't shake her face. So he stood up silently and gave the position to Yao Qin.

    "Why are you looking for me in a hurry?" Without raising his head, Yao Qin put a few pieces of paper in his hand on the pile of drawings on the desktop.

    Leng Yao was about to speak.

    "Huh? That's not right. You can wait a while." Yao Qin blocked Leng Yao's words in his throat.

    Leng Yao immediately lowered her face and wanted to have a seizure, so she listened to Yao Qin muttering to herself: "I remember that the picture on the top is obviously not Lu Fangfang's picture."

    Leng Yao listened, her eyes rolled and she didn't speak.

    Yao Qin counted all the drawings, "Why is there one missing?"

    She began to search around, and finally found a piece of paper next to the chair . When she picked it up, the traces of the line draft were clearly visible, and then she glanced at it. There was still a ball of paper under the chair, and when it was unfolded, it was a drawing that had been torn apart.

    Yao Qin was dumbfounded, suddenly feeling something was wrong, his eyes turned to Leng Yao, who had been silent all the time.

    Leng Yao raised her eyebrows at her.

    Yao Qin saw what else he didn't understand. He was so angry that he shouted angrily: "Leng Yao, what are you doing? Who told you to move my things casually! Whose drawing did you tear up?"