"It's okay, as long as you like to eat it. Are there any discomforts in the taste or where you can improve it?" Qiao Manman asked.

    Chen Yuanyuan hurriedly said: "This taste is already good, it's still meat, I don't know where to improve."

    Everyone agreed.

    "Hey, I like to taste the flavor, such a good thing I was reluctant, and so when the weekend to get back to feed their children."

    "Yes, I have to get back to the children."

    Two Laosanjie the jars carefully fastened, put I think the most assured place.

    When other people saw this, they followed suit. Good things need to flow slowly. If you eat it all at once, you will have no place to cry afterwards.

    Only Yao Qin was not as reluctant as everyone did. She hid in the bed and silently ate one piece after another while reading, until she had eaten a small pot before stopping. Seeing that everyone was staring at her to eat, her complexion was a bit ugly, and she crawled out of the bed under the sinkhole, casually packed a few books in her bag and planned to go out. Before leaving, he said two words to Qiao Manman stiffly, "Thank you."

    After Yao Qin went out, the educated youth said dissatisfied: "Where is she so big, even thank you."

    Relationship with the educated youth The best factory girl took the conversation, "Isn't she always like this, it's a great improvement to be able to thank you." The voice turned and smiled: "I think you are just jealous that people can eat without scruples."

    Joe Seeing the reactions of the people, there is a spectrum in my heart, and it seems that everyone can accept the taste of pork jerky. In particular, Yao Qin's reaction directly proved that the taste of dried meat is not bad.

    Yao Qin can get acquainted with Leng Yao, which shows that her background and growth environment should be superior, and she can also see clues in her eating, wearing, and using. They are all high-quality things. Since Yao Qin and other roommates also recognized the taste of dried pork, this shows that dried pork should be liked by most people.

    During the holidays, after Que Yue proposed to make money by making convenience food partnership in the future, Qiao Manman took it seriously.

    She thought that the current anti-corrosion and quality-preserving technology is far less advanced than later generations, and that convenience foods should be mainly dehydrated and pickled products. So under these two choices, what is delicious and has a certain full effect, but it is not easy to be imitated and copied. After thinking about it, she thought of the later generations of Internet celebrity snacks, pork jerky.

    During the rest of the holiday, she tried and flavour repeatedly, and finally made some dried meat with good appearance and taste. Que Yue and others all found it delicious after they tasted it, but they don’t know the props are not universally adaptable. , They each took some for their classmates to try, and by the way tested how long they can last.

    Now looking at everyone's reaction, it's pretty good.

    After the formal start of school, the students of the Department of Architecture have successively completed the design drafts arranged in the department before the holiday.

    Although Qiao Manman didn't care much about whether her manuscript could be selected, she had always taken the task seriously and carefully figured out the requirements. After a few days of thinking about it, she finally drew a manuscript that she was quite satisfied with.