"Great! Perfect! Don't be afraid to drop you got this!"

Okay here goes nothing. I drop my upper body with my left leg still up in the air. I grab my right ankle with my right hand. My left hand is gliding on the ice. I'm going backward, so I can't see in the direction I'm moving.

"Awesome! Axel and finish!" she finishes.

I jump while crossing my feet and I count in my head. One, two, three, and four. I land while throwing my leg behind me. I bring my arms and head down close to my butt into a layback spin with speed while spinning I grab my left leg with my left hand. Drop to knees.

"Yes, Harper! That was an amazing run! You hit everything right!" Grace exclaims.

I skate over and I chug a water bottle down fast.

"Thanks," I state catching my breath.

"That was great!" Nathan exclaims.

"Yeah, but all it was a dance. You have to flip in the air with your legs connected," I state.

"But you have to land on one leg or you get a half a point deducted," he argues.

"Yeah. Honestly, both are difficult because we both have to defy gravity with how many rotations we do in the air," I claim.

"Very true," he agrees.

Grace chimes in,

"Let's do your long program."

"Got it," I respond.

"Trust yourself on the Charlotte Spiral!" Grace exclaims.

Okay here goes nothing. I drop my upper body with my left leg still up in the air. I grab my right ankle with my right hand. My left hand is gliding on the ice. I'm going backward, so I can't see in the direction I'm moving.

"Yes!" Grace yells.

I bend my leg while my arm is behind me. I grab my blade with my pointer and middle finger below the blade and my ring finger and thumb are over the blade. I lift my leg straight up in the air and then I bring my other arm in front of me. I drop my right hand back and I drop my left hand in front. I grab my right ankle with my right hand and fully extend it while gliding into the ice. Kick leg over, reach with both arms over. Duck my upper body around with my left foot in the air. I bend over and kick my feet up high one after the other. I bring my arms and head down close to my butt into a layback spin.

"Great switch and perfect timing!" Grace comments.

"Okay, Axel to lutz, candlestick, salchow, layback, flying sit spin, and end with an eagle!" Grace shouts nervously.

I jump up and start spinning down. I grab my leg and I did four rotations. I pop up right into I jump while crossing my feet and I count in my head. One, two, three, and four. Yes! I land while throwing my leg behind me. I dig my toe pick and jump in the air and count, one, two, and three. Yes! Then I bring my arms and head down close to my butt into a layback spin with speed while spinning I grab my left leg with my left hand. While my right hand is straight up. My blade is right next to the middle of my head, I continue to raise my leg all the way up when it was still bent above my head my left hand grabbed my left leg with my right hand. I raised it completely straight. I jump while crossing my feet and I count in my head. One, two, three, and four. Yes! I land while throwing my leg behind me. I bring my arms and head down close to my butt into a layback spin. Okay, I jump up and start spinning down. I grab my leg and I did four rotations round. Yes! I didn't travel this time! I spring out of it into a flawless double toe loop. I bring my foot down to go into my spreading eagle. I open my legs and shoulders wide and I glide facing out.