outta all the pretty girls in the room he sort of took a liking to her. he assumed she was quiet by the way she talked and being that she stayed on mute twenty four seven.

they would normally kick the girls that weren't talking, but cortaijah kept saint on the stage so he figured they must've knew eachother.

"that was my homegirl saint, why wassup" she questioned as saint stood in the middle of her bedroom floor furrowing her eyebrows together.

"ion know, she talk hella soft and i like ha' voice. saint whea' you from" he asked trying to make conversation.

grabbing her phone she unmuted it and answered his question. "i'm from houston".

" that's wassup, whatchu do like you go to school or some shit? how old you is ? "

"i just graduated so ion start school till august, and im- " she tried to continue but got cut off by a few girls talking over her.

"hold on let saint talk" he semi yelled. " whatchu said again" he asked putting the phone to his ear.

"i said i just graduated, so no i'm not in school at the moment. i don't start till august and i'm eighteen".

"damn you a baby" arabian laughed along with a few other girls causing saint to suck her teeth. she was tired of people calling her a baby when she was about to turn nineteen in a few more months.

"im not a baby at all actually. my birthday's in a couple more months so..." she trailed off.

"what the fuck is wrong with her age? and what the hell is so funny" tink asked arabian and anybody else who was laughing. "just because y'all hoes old don't mean nun".

saint chuckled and shook her head. "so top how old are you, you got kids or anything" she started asking him questions.

"it's kentrell and i'm twenty, finna be twenty-one in october. i got two li boys names kaell and taylin" he told her. "you must don't know a nigga or sum" he laughed.

"i do, but i only listen to your music and that's it. ion usually keep up with other people personal lives so. " she sigh. "when you dropping somthing else though".

"shit prolly tonight when i get off hea'. it's called 'heart and soul' , but ion know yet im trynna see wassup na' ".

"i feel you, whenever you do im ready. "

"fasho...what yo favorite color" he asked and she mushed her lips together looking around her dark room.

"i fuck with black hard, ion know why but i just do. what's yours ?"

"hell nah, you fuck with black and dassit. you one of them dark humor girls huh" he laughed causing her to giggle. "but shit i like green and red". he said and she hummed.

"is yall asses done flirting ? we trynna play some games" cortaijah joked.

"pleaseee taijah, but i'm about to get off here. i'll just text you and tink" saint cleared her throat.

"alright byee lani" cortaijah and tink spoke at the same time before she swiped the app out.

saint opened her bedroom door and walked down the stairs hearing her mother and father in the kitchen talking about god knows what. "it's about time you came out that room, i missed you but didn't want to disturb you" her dad said.

"i was tired, of what i don't know but i needed some extra sleep" she stretched. jumping up on the island she looked between the two swinging her legs. "soooooo..."

"if you want something spit it out" her mother snapped her fingers impatiently causing saint to fall into fit of giggles. "everytime you want something you always start off with so"

"ite ite forreal, i wanted to ask y'all if i could meet tink for the first time"she mushed her lips together knowing they were about to have a shit load of things to say about tink.

"Saint you know how i feel about that girl... her mouth is so reckless and she acts ghetto as hell" her mom scrunched her face up.

"ma' you never met tink before so i'm confused " she laughed.

"yea i know, but i be hearing you on the phone when you're downstairs and that girl has no respect. she has a nasty mouth for her age and i don't like that, she literally knows all the cuss words in the book" her mom explained.

"how your momma say, all the bitches, the fucks, the ass, shits, the damns" her daddy laughed mocking his wife.

"shut up amonte" she rolled her eyes looking back at saint. "what the hell happened to cortaijah" she asked furrowing her eyebrows.

"we're still friends ma, but tink is my friend too i just never met her before and i really want too".

"where does she stay saint" her mom sigh giving in.

"in utah" she looked away being that she had to catch two flights in order to arrive in utah. "so basically that's two flights" she scratched the back of her neck.

"ian letting you go by yourself lani, you're only eighteen" amonte told her.

"i won't be by myself though daddy, cortaijah's coming with me. "

"i guess since she's old enough and i actually like her...you better answer everytime i call, text, and everything. we'll pay for y'all flights and give y'all extra money but that won't be until the end of june".

"that's fine, enough time for me to get my outfits together and everything. i have another question though, can i get a job? don't get me wrong i'm grateful for the handouts and everything y'all do but i really want a job".

"why you want a job when we can get you anything you want" amonte scrunched his face up and zayina agreed.

"that's the thing, y'all took care of me enough! that don't mean stop but i wanna make my own money too, you know independent things."

"whatever you wanna do" zayina shrugged slapping her hands against her thighs.

"okay well, whenever i come back from utah i'll be on it" she jumped down from off the island. "thanks y'all" she smiled kissing their cheek before heading towards the dining room.

"that damn girl is spoil" amonte shook his head watching her leave out the kitchen. zayina chuckled and got up patting his chest.

"and it's all your fault".

excuse mistakes. 😂