Merry Christmas (y/n)!

Nobody's POV

It's Christmas!

(y/n) has the tree set up, the presents underneath it, stockings hanging over the fireplace, the decorations all set up outside, and his Christmas sweater.

The doorbell rings and (y/n) quickly goes to open the door.

"Merry Christmas!" Tatsumaki says with a cheerful smile.

"You're more cheerful than usual." (y/n) says.

"You're always so blunt about things. Plus, it's Christmas! Might as well go all out right?" Tatsumaki says, setting down some presents she'd been telekinetically carrying by the Christmas tree. "The party's starting soon, do you need help with anything?"

"Well, I could use some help getting marshmallows and graham crackers." (y/n) says.

"You're just too lazy to do it yourself huh?" Tatsumaki says.

"Er-" (y/n) says nervously. "No, what do you mean?"

"Jeez you're unbelievable." Tatsumaki says with a sigh. "I'll ask Fubuki to bring some."

The doorbell rings a few moments later, and (y/n) goes to open it.

"Merry Christmas." Saitama and Genos say.

"Ah, Merry Christmas!" (y/n) says.

Not long after, Bang and King, along with Fubuki and the s'mores ingredients, also make it to (y/n)'s apartment.

"So, what's your plan for the party?" Tatsumaki asks.

"Well, we're going to hang out here for a while, then I booked a reservation at some fancy restaurant I found on the internet that's not far from here." (y/n) replies.

"Well, looks like you went over the top." Tatsumaki teases.

"It's Christmas." (y/n) says, repeating Tatsumaki's previous words. "Might as well go all out right?"

Tatsumaki giggles and invites (y/n) over to watch Saitama get K.O-ed by King in a fighting game over and over.

After a 0-13 loss, Saitama rage-quits and goes to get a drink. (y/n) picks up the controller and plays against King.

However, because (y/n) hasn't played in a long time, he loses 0-11.

"If there was a Gaming Association, you'd be S class rank 1." (y/n) says to King.

"I'm pretty sure it exists." King says. "It's called e-sports."

"Oh." (y/n) says. "You're right."

After a few hours of partying, chatting and present opening (y/n) says that it was about time to start heading over to the restaurant. When they arrive, they're welcomed warmly. After all, having multiple S-class heroes at your restaurant at the same time for the holidays is quite the honor.

"Ah, having the holidays off is quite the pleasure." Tatsumaki says satisfyingly. 

The others agree. 

Saitama starts ordering everything on the menu that catches his eye, Fubuki starts a conversation with Genos, King is playing a video game on a handheld console. Everyone is having fun.

(Except for Bang, who starts complaining about his back pain)

Time flies, and soon it's time for the group to depart.

"Bye! See ya!" Saitama says, leaving alongside Genos and Fubuki.

"I'd better get going to." Bang says, walking off.