Qiao Liang had been standing next to the car, and seeing Qiao

    Manman worrying about like a small class teacher, he could not help but smiled and said, "You are very enthusiastic ." Cheng Chunyang took the words over, "Manman is indeed a mellow child. The temporary cram school was only available after she pleaded with Lao Meng and me. The study materials that you and Muyang sent before were full and there were no hidden privates. They were all used for your study and reference, even the village committee and production. She took the lead in persuading the brigade, otherwise it wouldn’t have been so supportive.”

    Qiao Liang was pleased, thinking that when Cheng Muyang called to find him and told him that the child had been found, he was ecstatic on the one hand and his daughter who had been waiting for years finally got it. After returning, on the one hand, he was afraid of his daughter's suffering and injury in a place he didn't know. Now that I see such a neat, beautiful, capable, and innocent girl, I can't tell the ironing in my heart.

    Accompanied by Qiao Liang and Cheng Chunyang, Qiao Manman set off toward the test site in the county seat.

    Today's county town is very different from the past. The large schools that are used as test sites are crowded with people, all of whom are from Shili Baxiang Tuojia bring their mouths to take the test.

    There are young wives who bring their children to send their husbands into the examination room, and there are old mothers with gray hair who are already a grown-up son in Yin Yin... The

    college entrance examination is valued by everyone, and many families hope that the candidates at home will be admitted to the university. In order to change the destiny of the whole family.

    Qiao Manman got out of the car, looked around, and saw several educated youths who were at the same test site with him. Everyone shook their arms as they greeted each other.

    His eyes moved again, and Qiao Manman saw Mei Yu standing far away alone, rushing to endorse. In order to keep her hands warm, she turned the pages with her left and right hands, and the hand that was not turning the pages for the time being clenched into a fist and stuffed it into a cotton glove to keep warm.

    She seemed to perceive that she had sight falling on her, Mei Yu raised her head and saw Qiao Manman standing in front of the glamorous car at a glance.

    Qiao Manman wore the new clothes Qiao Liang brought from Beijing. The well-fitting tailoring revealed her slender figure and excellent body proportion. There was no bloatedness characteristic of winter, standing in the crowd like a luminous body, attracting people around. Can't help but look at her.

    Mei Yu was jealous and stared at Qiao Manman from a distance. As if not seeing her, Qiao Man looked away indifferently, as if to waste his eyes on her. Mei Yu's heart was a little confused, as if she could no longer concentrate, she simply closed the book and stuffed it into her pocket.

    Soon, the school's door opened, and people who maintained order came out and began to organize everyone into the examination room.

    Qiao Liang grabbed Qiao Manman and said, "Don’t be nervous, dad is with you outside the exam room."

    Qiao Manman glanced at his father’s trembling hand, knowing that this man who pretended to be calm and admonished by Yin Yin was actually better than She was still nervous, so she soothed: "Don't worry, Dad, I won't be nervous. I'm going to take the exam for a morning. You and my aunt should find a warm place to stay, don't get cold outside."

    Qiao Liang touched lovingly . Touched her head, "You don't need to worry about these things, please check things again and prepare to

    enter the examination room." Qiao Manman smiled brightly, waved at the two of them, and followed the crowd into the gate.