Chapter Two: The Burrow

Start from the beginning

"Mom, what is Y/N doing in the kitchen with a knife in hand?" Ginny asked as she went down the stairs and walked towards us with curiosity.

"Well..." Mrs. Weasley pondered as she was still worried. "Y/N is going to cook dinner for us tonight and I am here to watch over him."

Ginny's eyes open wide at the revelation and decided to tag along and see what I was going to cook for tonight.

-----SMALL TIMESKIP-----

"Y/N is the food you are cooking what I think it is!?!" we then a heard an excited Ria behind us. We faced her as I gave her a knowing smirk at the fact, she loved the food I am cooking.

(A/N: It's Steak And Kidney Pie by the way)

"It sure is and I am making Butterbeer with it." I confirmed as Mrs. Weasley and Ginny looked at me surprised at what I just said.

"You could make butterbeer?" Ginny asked

"Sure can, it is pretty simple really." As I returned to my expressionless face

"Y/N, makes the best butterbeer ever!" Ria exclaimed "I could never taste Hogsmeade butterbeer or any place in the world the same ever again, because of how good Y/N's butterbeer tasted."

This made me blush a bit as Ria gives Ginny and Mrs. Weasley high expectations for my cooking. I then returned to what I was doing and did some final touches. A few hours go by and we all have eaten what I cooked for the night.

All in all, everyone felt like one big happy family, they all enjoyed the food I made for them, as they complimented my cooking. More specifically the Butterbeer I made, Mrs. Weasley wouldn't even stop asking me on how to make the butterbeer or even the dishes I could cook.

"I am sorry Mrs. Weasley, it's a trade secret." I said, which seemed to finally stop her from asking, for now at least. Ron, Ria and I headed up to Ron's room as we started talking about Harry.

We concluded that he must have been held against his will by the Dursleys. Harry did describe them as horrible last year, so we made a rescue mission to save Harry.

-----SMALL TIMESKIP-----

By nightfall, the three of us, along with Fred and George, were to take Mr. Weasley's car, which he had enchanted with all sorts of spells and charms, from what the Weasley brothers told us and take Harry ourselves from 4 Privet Drive.