Past Memories (Part- 6)

Start from the beginning

Neil: yeah...

Mini returned at night and saw her Babes looking at her with teary eyes...

Babita: Mini... Mera yeh sab karne ka koi irrada nahi tha... Par mere liye teri zindagi bahut important hai... Mai tujhe kisi bhi haal mein kho nahi sakti... You are my India! Mai... Maine jo bhi kiya, sab pyaar mein tha....

Mini: Babes... Tujhe yaad hai jab mai 5 saal ki thi, tab tune kaha tha ki dreams ko follow karna chahiye... jab aap apni pasand ka kaam karte ho, toh you feel motivated... lekin mujhe tune motivate hone ka mauka hi nahi diya... Tu kehti hai ki mai brave hun, Papa ji kehte hai ki mai Veer Balika hun! Tu itna sa trust nahi kar payi apni brave beti par? You know, I thought ki past ko yaad karke koi fayda nahi hoga but atleast mai jo present mein kar rahi hun woh ache se kar pau... He and many other army soldiers sacrificed their lives for the nation... Woh log kitne brave the! Aur mai ek doctor ban kar bhi nahi jaa payi wahaan? Shayad mai jaati toh woh bach jaate... Unko time par treatment mil jaata toh woh abhi yahaan khade hote jeet hasil kar ke proudly... And those terrorists! How dare they? They were such losers... Peeche se attack kiya unhone! Cowards! And itni himmat thi ki itne brave soldiers ko marne ka plan banaya toh ab repercussions bhi jhelne padhege! And now these brave soldiers... Chahe yeh kitni bhi problem mein kyun na ho... They are always ready for India! Neil has thought to go there and tell them ki kon brave hai aur kya karega agar had par ki toh! He wants me to lead the team with him and go there... Dikha denge hum unhe... We are gonna tell them! But for that, I want you to trust me Babes! Please...  

Babita nodded in a yes... And Mini smiled... She was so excited to have finally convinced her to let her go...

The next day she came to the place where Neil asked her to come... He was standing there in his uniform with many other members of his teams... All those who worked under him... Mini was so excited that as she saw him, she came running and hugged him... He was shocked at first but understood the reason and hugged her back smiling... Everyone was shocked! A girl just hugged Neil Oberoi!!! Major Neil Oberoi!!!! And he in turn is smiling?! Mini suddenly realized what she was doing and broke the hug quickly...

Mini: (to Neil): I am sorry... I didn't mean to do that actually 😶

Neil smiled... He kinda adored embarrassed Mini...

Mini: Why are you smiling? 🙄

Neil: No... Nothing.... Permission granted?

Mini: (her face started glowing) Yes!!!

Neil: Great! (handed her a piece of paper) Yeh kuch information hai... Please check if it is ok... Then we will start planning...

After some time Mini came back to him.... She looked really confused...

Mini: I feel that something is missing from here... I don't know but it's something really major lekin pata nahi kya hai...

Neil: I too feel the same thing that's why I asked you... Sit... Let's observe it...

They discussed about it for hours sitting but didn't come to any conclusion...

Mini: All the same... Sab ghum kar vapas vahin aa raha hai! Oh God! It's just so confusing...

Neil: I think I know who is the best person for solving this case... I am calling him... Ofcourse agar humein pata hi nahi hoga ki kab kahaan jana hai, kis par attack karna hai, toh vahan jane ka koi fayda nahi hoga... Let me call him...

Mini: Who?

Neil: Mr. Gaurav Shekhavat

He called and came back to her...

Neil: He will come tomorrow... Meanwhile we will prepare ourselves to attack... Lekin abhi time ho gaya hai bahut zyada so abhi ghar chalte hai...

Mini: ok... 

Mini was trying to start her scooty but it didn't work... And it started raining... Nvm... She started walking slowly... She was all drenched while walking down the lane when she saw a person looking at her with lustful eyes... She couldn't see his whole face... he started coming closer and put his hand on her shoulder... She started getting flashes of past memories and she just started running... She closed her eyes tight and lost control over her legs... So she fell down many a times due to which her clothes torn and her arms bruised... After sometime she stopped on another road and looked around to see if that person was around but he was not there... She could not control her emotion now and she broke down... So many bad memories roaming in her mind... and then she felt a comforting hand on her shoulder... She looked around to see who it was...

Neil: Mini...

Mini felt like she got someone who could take all her pain away from her and she broke down in his arms... He hugged her back rather confused but he comforted her. He put his jacket around her... After some time...

Neil: You are fine?

Mini nodded...

Neil: Come I'll drop you...

Neil started driving... Mini was still lost in some other world... And Neil was also looking at her in between... he wanted to know what made her like that... She had the most beautiful smile... Who took that smile away... Neil looked at her and he freaked out seeing her hand... It had a big cut and was bleeding...

Neil: Mini! Your hand...

Neil stopped the car... 

Neil: (with anger on his face and tears in his eyes) How did this happen? And who did it?

Mini just looked at him... 

What will happen next? Comment Down.

Stay Tuned.