Support (Part- 5)

Mini and Neil were standing in their respective balconies and many moments were coming in their minds! Those little conversations they had everyday... The way they used to adore each other, little habits etc. And the way they supported each other in those rough times...

Flashback:

They both used to meet everyday...

Mini: Tum dreams ki baat kar rahe the na... What is your biggest dream?

Neil: To get 'Param Veer Chakr'

Mini: Oh! Great! Its difficult actually!

Neil: Difficult but not impossible

Mini: Hmm... I like it!😏

Ji Saanu Pyar Hoya
Beshumaar Hoya
Ho Pehli Baar Hoya
Tere Naal Sohneya

Mini: Acha waise... Tum har jang jeet kar aate ho... Tum aaj tak kabhi nahi hare... What's the secret?

Neil: My Mom! You know saari Moms na over-protective hoti hai apne bacchon ke liye, And my mom is too over protective about me... Lekin whenever I am fighting, aise lagta hai ki aaj agar mai vapas nahi gaya toh jo mai unki smile ka reason hota tha... Mai unke tears ka reason ban jaunga! No! I can't see her crying... and reason mai hua toh mai khud ko kabhi maaf nahi kar paunga...

Mini started adoring him seeing how connected he is with his family and most of all he is a good human being!

Ji Eh Sau Baar Hoya
Ke Baaro Baar Hoya
Ho Dil Shikaar Hoya
Tere Naal Sohneya

Mainu Tera
Tera Mainu Pyar Chahidae
Chaida Ni Tera Badan Beliya
Duniya Ch Mera Koyi Kamm Nahi Si
Tere Layi Litta Main Janam Beliya

It started raining and Mini opened her arms to enjoy the rain! And Neil was adoring her...

Tere Ton Haar Hoya
Soch Ton Baahar Hoya
Ho Allah Yaar Hoya
Tere Naal Sohneya

Bobby was fine now so he went to Kashmir with many other Army Soldiers... Neil was not with him on that mission... Team of 10 people went there, And Bobby was one of them... At night, around 2-3 PM, they heard a loud noise... They all came out to see what was it... And it was a terrorist attack by a rival country... And Bobby being the bravest of all tried to save many of the soldiers, but they started firing due to which he too was hurt there... 

Neil was sitting at the coffee shop with Mini, when he got a call from his father... And he told him about everything that happened... And Neil got very tensed...

Mini too was tensed because Bobby was Neil best friend from childhood and he was very attached with him... And she could not see him broken!

At Night, Neil came in the hospital and went to Mini and sit down in front of her... His emotional state was not okay and she could see it... Because he always used to smile at everyone but this time he was sitting right in front of her emotionally disbalanced!

Mini: What happened?

Neil just looked at her with teary eyes... 

Neil: Wohi... Jo hona tha...

He was so broken inside but he couldn't just show him being weak when he had to support others but he too needed a closure and that's why he came to her... He stood up and was about to go when she held his hand... Her touch was enough for his tears to come out! And he could hold back so he hugged her and and broke down finally!

 Her touch was enough for his tears to come out! And he could hold back so he hugged her and and broke down finally!

Mini hugged Neil back and was relaxed because he finally broke down, shed tears... She knew that he was going through a lot and he had to let his emotions come out...

Flashback Ends

Mini's side:

Mini was feeling very guilty because the head asked her to go with Bobby and his team for just preventive purpose... But Babita didn't let her go as she was insecure... She felt that all of this happened because of her....

Flashback:

Babita: Mini! Tu nahi jayegi! Tujhe pata hai kaise kaise attack hote hai wahaan? Agar tujhe kuch ho gaya toh mai kya karungi?!

Mini: Preet aur Aman bahar gaye hai ghumne.... They are on a leave! Mai hi bachi na phir udar... Mai kyun nahi jaa sakti?

Hanuman too tried to convince her but she didn't let her go...

The next day Mini told Neil about the problem...

Neil: Hmm... So you wanna go but your mom is insecure and she doesn't wants you to go...

Mini: Yes! Mai kya karoon yaar? Mujhe kuch samajh nahi aa raha...

Neil: Well I would suggest ki abhi tum mat jao... Tumhari jo feelings hai that why you want to go and you want her to trust you... Woh aaram se baith kar unko samjhana... I am sure she will understand..

Mini: And what about now? Agar wahaan meri zaroorat padhi toh?

Neil: Tumhari zaroorat nahi hogi... Udar Bobby hai na? That's more than enough... I trust him... Wo kar lega... Tum tension mat lo... Aaram se baat karna... She will understand...

Flashback Ends

Neil's side:

He looked at the stars and remebered that how he and Bobby used to spend time sitting on the roof looking at the stars... He came back inside, lie down on his bed and started thinking something...

Guess what will happen next?

Stay Tuned

Will post a little late now...