˚₊·-̳͟͞͞♡ 001

Start from the beginning

Child abuse I tell you! Child abuse!

But...

The door creaked open, revealing two familiar people, people who's been treating me nice. Well one of them, the other's practically a toad, favorite uncle wannabe.

"My, my, what's this ruckus?" He stated stepping in and fanning himself with his fan. I can see the maid visibly twitch.

Finally. I'm hungry.

What took this toad and basketball so long!?

"Master, I'm very sorry, but the young lady wouldn't stop crying." the maid reasoned

You didn't feed me and you expected me to shut up and not cry out of complain? Sheesh bitch even the dictionary will be ashamed of your thick calloused face.

"She seems hungry, did you feed her? No?" Douma interrogated with a piercing stare, the maid could only bow down.

See? Even the toad could tell. Jesus, useless side characters, apart from being useless they really lack brain cells.

"I-.. I forgot.."

Oh wow, you forgot? Goddamn someone write this down, this is top quality excuse you can tell your teachers or boss. totally a reasonable excuse.

"Jeez, it's your job, only job even. Yet you forgot? Such a pathetic excuse." He stated hitting his palms with his closed fan. "Do you view me as an idiot?"

Tell 'em toadouma.

Although you are an idiot, but go!

Due to him interrogating and pressuring the bitchy maid, she then dropped and bowed her head to the floor.

He proceed to kick the book that's on the floor into the furnace, burning it. "Next time, you'll volunteer for a job do it properly, not because of the salary." He eyed her up and down before raising one of his eyebrow.

"What? leave. leave the young mistress to me." He stated threateningly, the maid stiffen and hurried to the door.

Douma turned to face me with a bright enthusiastic smile, I stare at it blankly.

Akaza. Please pick me up I'm scared.

"My, did the princess quite down because I'm here? She must've idolize me dearly" he fanned himself grinning smugly and teasingly, "right? Akaza?"

"I'm her hero! She adores me!" Douma said as he place his hand on his.

You're not my hero. You digust me.

Akaza who's standing behind him, rolled his eyes and click his tongue in annoyance. "Shut up, let's just feed the young master."

Honestly, I love these two. Well I hated douma before I became the demon king's daughter but after how he treated me now, even if he's a toad and is annoying af.

How can I hate him?

And Akaza, we all manga readers know Akaza's background. I hated him for killing Renguko at first but after reading that background of his...

How? Just how can I hate such wonderful man? but that's just me, Akaza haters you can go cry about it.

After feeding me and playing with me a little, well only Douma did since Akaza is just guarding Douma he's trying to make sure he doesn't swallow me like a snake, cuz y'know? He has thing of eating human females, and I have the potential to be his meal.

This rainbow eyed toad-anaconda can really be dangerous sometimes. He even threw me in the air harshly and excused his behavior as he was just playing up-ies with me.

Bro, you throw a child 19ft up in the sky and don't expect Akaza punch you side by side up and down against your nuts. Are you nuts?!

After visiting me they got called by the demon king, my useless greedy father to do some mission. Both bid their goodbyes and Akaza had to drag Douma out cuz he won't let go of me.

"Why won't you let me bring her?!" I heard Douma complain as they go out of my room, closing the door shut.

Honestly, this dou is hilariously amusing. Apart from them fighting here and there of course, they'd almost kill each other, it's entertaining.

Now that I think about it. I could die any moment now. Considering Muzan is a terrible and merciless creature, he wouldn't think twice to swat a bug and kill those who're useless to him.

What would his daughter do for him? I know for one he's not gonna pass down his thrown to me cuz he wanna be the ruler of the world, the only ruler of the world.

He even wants to be immortal just because.

And I need to prevent that from happening, I need to survive. I need to live and experience this demon slayer moment I have always dreamed off, well not the being his daughter part.

I'm not gonna be all heroic in here, coz it's the plot of the real anime and manga series. I don't wanna ruin it's thrill.

Given the fact that I'm in the late Meiji era. Only years and it's gonna be Taisho!

And I'm in trouble. My life is trouble. My only goal in this is to live and survive my cruel Father.

And I would really love it if he continues to ignore me. yes please ignore me and don't show yourself to me. It's much safer that way, cuz if he doesn't, I can run away from here.

All I need is stable financial and I'd be out of this life of mine that can totally end any second if my father decided too.

My only goal now is... Don't draw his attention to me.

But of course... It won't be that easy.

Suddenly became the Demon King's Daughter