"Oh they were there buddy." Will said sternly.

"Look......I just really like him. I'm so happy to be with him now and I don't need you two to mess this up for me." I said fidgeting with my fingers.

"I just want to get to know him." Wilbur said as softly as he could......which wasn't softly at all.

"Oh cmon! Wilbur you know how he is.....hes kind, sweet, thoughtful, caring, beautiful,....gorgeous, hot, perfect- uh I mean he's cool y'know?" I trailed off at the end. I just couldn't stop fucking this up.

"Oh you've got this bad, I'm heading out right now." Techno was gonna get up but I pulled his arm.

"Techno, you of all people know he's a good person. And he has all As....not to mention the extra credit in your class." I said trying to persuade him.

"Well....that's true he is an excellent stude- wait no! I always knew he was a bad boy, I could tell by the way he.....the way he uhm- .......uh...I got nothing. Wilbur knows though, right Will?" Techno seemed lost on how he felt now.

"Uh....yeah! I talked to him earlier and he said we were protective!" Wilbur said desperately trying to dig something up on my perfect boyfriend.

"Because yall are, and Ranboo thinks that's a good thing actually. So you two have got nothing." I said with a triumphant grin.

Then they both got up and Will said, "He never asked us or mum or dad for permission to ask you out, so I think thats reason enough."

I got up as well and yelled, "He doesn't need you two idiots permission! It's not like we're getting engaged or married! And plus, I......kinda made him ask me out...."

Techno sighed and shook his head, "Your my little brother and I know we're protective, but we always will be. And your right......hes a good kid and doesn't need permission to ask you out."

"Tommy, your just growing up so much faster then we did and......it's hard to believe your inlove already..." I was about to object but Wilbur continued, "Yeah we're not stupid, your our little brother. We can read you like a book."

"He really is a good person, almost too good. He wouldn't let me come over unless it was okay with you two nimrods as well as mum and dad." I laughed softly.

"Wow.....I like that kid." Wilbur said smirking.

"Well, you can go. But you need to bring him to dinner one of these nights okay?" Techno said softening up a bit.

"Thanks Techno, I'll be back by.....10." I said smiling.

"No. I never said you could go, and don't test me. I have Ranboo's number now." Wilbur said smirking.

"Will cmon, please!" I said pouting.

"Apologize for yelling and calling us names first, then we'll see." Wilbur said evily.

"I'm sorry for calling you and Techno names, I think you two are amazing. I'm sorry for yelling, I should be more respectful to my brilliant big brothers." I know I was basically bending at his will, but anything to go see Ranboo.

He laughed and smiled, "That's what I thought, now go on."

I muttered thankyou and began to walk out the living room and then Techno yelled, "You'll be back by 8, and no making out!"

I turned around red and through gritted teeth said, "We don't do that."

Will laughed and rolled his eyes, "Yeah sure, or.....not yet anyway."

"I wish it was never." Techno muttered.

"Okay, I'll be home by 8, but please don't tell mom or dad.....I want to tell them tomorrow so they don't cry on Christmas." I said sighing.

"Yeah okay, have fun!" Will said sitting down.

Techno sat down and muttered, "Not too much fun...."

I heard Will laugh, and I rolled my eyes walking up stairs. I got to my room and changed. Then I packed some gifts I had bought for Ranboo. Then I texted him that I got permission and was on my way.

Time Skip ~ 1:13pm

I had taken the bus, because I couldn't wait to see him. I had just got there and I knocked on the door.

"Oh Hello Tommy, Ranboo told me you weren't coming. I'm so glad you did though!" His aunt was cheery and kind.

She welcomed me in and I set my bag by the front door. Then she led me to the kitchen. "Ranboo went to shower, sorry. You can go relax in the living room....or if you want you can help me frost cookies?"

"Oh uhm y-" I began but she cut me off.

"I mean nevermind! Sorry, I don't want to be pushy. You can go rela-" she seemed on edge, probably something to do with Ranboo.

This time I interrupted her, "No!..." She quickly stopped speaking and I continued, "....sorry, but I'd love to help.....and perhaps get to know you?..."

"Lovely." She said smiling.

1,418 words
Thankyou for reading, I hope you liked it.
:D