Making Master Feel Better

A/N: Credit to Renowned Wolf for the chapter idea and scenarios.

N/N= Nickname

Scene opens on Blitzo walking through the halls of the office building when he sees Loona standing with Verosika and her whole crew staring at something.

Blitzo: What the fuck is going on here?

He joins them, and sees you in Verosika's studio, shirtless and working out. Everyone else is completely mesmerized. You are shown lifting a barbell.

Y/N: 95...96...97...

Blitzo: Oh, come on! Loona, get back-

Loona: (not looking away) Fuck off, Blitzo.

Verosika: (not looking away) She's busy.

Blitzo: Loona, I said-

Y/N: Fuck off, Blitzo. You're interrupting my gains.

Blitzo: I'd like to see-

You throw a 50lbs plate at Blitzo, knocking him out of the room, and Loona with Verosika and her crew sigh dreamily.

Y/N: Boy, that guy is annoying.

Loona: Tell me about it. At least you don't have to live with him. Anyway, I should head back to the office before he gets even more pissed.

She walks back to the IMP's office, with you enjoying the view and the Succubi looking on in jealousy. 

Verosika: Alright, here's what's on the roaster for today. We have a concert in the human world. Have you ever been?

Y/N: A few times. 

Kiki: Do you have a human disguise?

Y/N: Of course. I'm not an idiot like Blitzo.

You close your eyes and blue flame covers your body before dissipating and revealing your human form.

Y/N: Will this work?

Verosika: (blushing) Works for me.

Kiki: (blushing) Ditto.

Milky: (blushing) Uh-huh.

Apple and Coco: Seductive growl

Y/N: (not really caring) Glad you approve.

Cut to an outdoor venue on Earth where a concert is being set up. Everyone is wearing their human disguises while you are shown guarding the stage.

Y/N: Hey Ace, can I ask you something?

Ace: Sure.

Y/N: I know Verosika is a Popstar, but what do the rest of you actual do for a living?